ADVERTISEMENT

CCC 1A/2A Week 2

bigtime_87

Oct 3, 2014
Thomasville 1-0, Salisbury 0-0, N Rowan 0-0, East Davidson 0-1, West Davidson 0-1, Lexington 0-1 and South Davidson 0-1.

Week 2 Predictions:

Thomasville- Mont Central
Salisbury- Polk County
East-Wheatmore
West-Ledford
South-Chatham Central
N Rowan-South Rowan
Lexington-Walkertown

Thomasville (got to go for my Dogs). MC has a bigger roster and lost to a large Charlotte team last week. Dogs have to play well to win this one.
Salisbury beats a good Polk team pretty bad. Polk was a solid team last season but no match for the Hornets Defense.
Wheatmore continues to get wins against the weaker CCC teams. East is going down hill fast and Wheatmore is seeking to get back on track to winning ways.
Ledford wins this one with little challenge from the Green Dragons. Tradition says Ledford wins by 3-4 TD's.
I would love for the Wildcats to get a win. They have beaten CC in the past but recently have not competed very well. CC is bigger and older and wins this one in a close game.
South got a big win last week but NR has too much speed in the end and wins on big plays. SR has more kids out and new coach making moves but tradition says NR wins this game.
Walkertown scores at will and pounds the Jackets continuing their losing streak to what 16-17 games?

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Thomasville 1-0, Salisbury 0-0, N Rowan 0-0, East Davidson 0-1, West Davidson 0-1, Lexington 0-1 and South Davidson 0-1.

Week 2 Predictions:

Thomasville- Mont Central
Salisbury- Polk County
East-Wheatmore
West-Ledford
South-Chatham Central
N Rowan-South Rowan
Lexington-Walkertown

Thomasville (got to go for my Dogs). MC has a bigger roster and lost to a large Charlotte team last week. Dogs have to play well to win this one.
Salisbury beats a good Polk team pretty bad. Polk was a solid team last season but no match for the Hornets Defense.
Wheatmore continues to get wins against the weaker CCC teams. East is going down hill fast and Wheatmore is seeking to get back on track to winning ways.
Ledford wins this one with little challenge from the Green Dragons. Tradition says Ledford wins by 3-4 TD's.
I would love for the Wildcats to get a win. They have beaten CC in the past but recently have not competed very well. CC is bigger and older and wins this one in a close game.
South got a big win last week but NR has too much speed in the end and wins on big plays. SR has more kids out and new coach making moves but tradition says NR wins this game.
Walkertown scores at will and pounds the Jackets continuing their losing streak to what 16-17 games?
Great post!…a perspective view of teams I don’t know a lot about. Concise too!😉

Salisbury-Polk County will tell us a lot.

Salisbury 44 Polk 0
Thomasville 34 MC 8
East Davidson 37 Wheatmore 22
North Rowan 36 SR 28 OT

WD, Lexington and SD did not play. Lexington and WD due to Covid issues. Anyone know why SD cancelled their game with Chatham Central? East gets a win to allow them to possibly win 3-4 games this season. The Bulldogs, Hornets and Cavaliers win as expected. Salisbury is the team to beat. THS will be a tough out for anyone come playoff time.

Reactions: ITJ
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT