ADVERTISEMENT

Catholic Vance Score

Great game! I agree 100% with going for two. Catholic's O had two long drives that ate up more than half the second half.

One of the more exciting games I have seen this year. What more could you ask for. Game on the line with 13 seconds to go and a 2 point conversion needed to win. Catholic played great when needed. #65 and #74 for the Cougars are men amongst boys.

Vance gave all they had. The slant passes were on all night long. Vance has a couple kids who have good hands. I thought the CC line played exceptional. The QB was cool behind the line and made plays. On to Winston-Salem.

Godevilsgo, 74 is a jr and committed to UNC as a freshman to play baseball. He has fantastic footwook especially pulling etc. Great Game kudos to both teams!

Fun night at Keffer. Shout out to my friends CC14, Seadog, and Footsoldier. Hope to see the Fun Bus again. This game was worth the drive and traffic. The Big Red didn't let me down. Monday morning the kid who intercepted the 2 point conversion attempt is going to be the big man on campus. I was impressed with the officials as well. Clean game with little interference so the game flowed well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT