ADVERTISEMENT

Catholic finishes 16-0, wins 5th state title

Nor the INLAWS since ya been calling them Uncle Jimbo & Aunt Jenny your entire life.

Our team and community has plenty of pride and we do not even have to check the BYLAWS.

Too bad you don't have pride in your grammatical ability. It should read "Our team and community HAVE.....". As far as the bylaws comment goes, they have not been changed since the 1970's so your comment shows your anti-catholic hatred. Pretty sad.

Reactions: Ladge
Too bad you don't have pride in your grammatical ability. It should read "Our team and community HAVE.....". As far as the bylaws comment goes, they have not been changed since the 1970's so your comment shows your anti-catholic hatred. Pretty sad.
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION FOR CHARLOTTE CATHOLIC HS AND FANS KEEP THE TARNISHED TROPHY POLISHED ALL YEAR LONG.PS I DO NOT HATE ANY ONE. BYLAWS STILL DOES NOT MAKE IT RIGHT PERIOD.

Last edited:
NEW YEARS RESOLUTION FOR CHARLOTTE CATHOLIC HS AND FANS KEEP THE TARNISHED TROPHY POLISHED ALL YEAR LONG.PS I DO NOT HATE ANY ONE. BYLAWS STILL DOES NOT MAKE IT RIGHT PERIOD.

You do realize that Kings Mountain was one of the schools who voted for the current bylaws, right?

Your hypocrisy amuses me. You love the Catholic money but you are whining because Catholic beat JMR and Queens Mountain did not. LOL

The Redneck Creed " EVERYONE KNOW IT DON"T make it right either. How about your New Years Resolution: Actually look into this and learn something about it first before firing out your only argument from the REDNECK Creed... Maybe..just maybe you will benefit yourself

Reactions: The Lake Man
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT