ADVERTISEMENT

Catholic 28 East Forsyth 24

I've been observing you all more so than I've been on here. I'm having fun myself. I'm familiar with all of you having followed this site since at least 2010. I knew already not to have thin skin on here. I'm good. It's been well documented East is not an elite program either regardless of who's accessment we follow from day to day. I know a lot of programs still wish they were in the position of East. We who understand football and are constantly around the program realize that and don't make the assertion we are elite. Those who continue to suggest East is elite we are not familiar with. That's why we're hard at work now to change that. There have been some coaching changes which I hope will help East conquer that hump someday. Safe travels to everyone headed to these knock down draggem out of a regional finals tonight and safety to all teams involved.

Hard to know who you are referring to when you say " you all" but since I was the one who brought up the premature celebration I will assume its me at least to some degree.

My assessment or commentary on the EF program has been consistent since 2011 when I first watched them play. Strong program getting better with very good coaching and a lot of athletes. My criticism has been in place largely for the couple of super fans on here that want to over hype and over sensationalize everything and everybody that is EF. Its fan speak...nothing more or less. They want to make them more than they are. I believe you have to earn it.

As far as premature celebration. I will stand by what I observed and what I stated. They lost focus and it hurt them in the MC game. You are 100% correct. They aren't the first team that has done it and they wont be the last. I think its a learning moment for everybody.

Coaches moving on happens to every team. There is the usual lifestyle changes and then when you become a good program their is the poaching that goes with it. Nothing new there and if you are a East Forsyth fan you should consider that a positive. Your guys are good and other people covet them.

Hard to know who you are referring to when you say " you all" but since I was the one who brought up the premature celebration I will assume its me at least to some degree.

My assessment or commentary on the EF program has been consistent since 2011 when I first watched them play. Strong program getting better with very good coaching and a lot of athletes. My criticism has been in place largely for the couple of super fans on here that want to over hype and over sensationalize everything and everybody that is EF. Its fan speak...nothing more or less. They want to make them more than they are. I believe you have to earn it.

As far as premature celebration. I will stand by what I observed and what I stated. They lost focus and it hurt them in the MC game. You are 100% correct. They aren't the first team that has done it and they wont be the last. I think its a learning moment for everybody.

Coaches moving on happens to every team. There is the usual lifestyle changes and then when you become a good program their is the poaching that goes with it. Nothing new there and if you are a East Forsyth fan you should consider that a positive. Your guys are good and other people covet them.

No one lost focus. MC made more plays. Thats it. That game is 2 years old. Move on.

Reactions: Warhead1
How are we still talking about Mallard Creek East Forsyth? If anything it should be mentioned as an Instant Classic and that's it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT