ADVERTISEMENT

Carver vs. North Moore Week 1

If Carver can keep their athletes in their district. They can be very good at 1A. I miss following up on Carver Glory years when they were 3A from the 90s to around 2008. And 2A from around 2009 to 2015. Just imagine keep the athletes at Carver and maybe compete for a 1A Title.

34-22 Yellow Jackets. Not bad, its a start. Jacket fight in Lexington next week.
Good win for Carver. Would be nice to see them get back to being respectable. It makes me sick to see how far they have fallen and how they lose so many of the athletes in their district to other schools. Open enrollment sucks.

Reactions: BulldogJacket85
Good win for Carver. Would be nice to see them get back to being respectable. It makes me sick to see how far they have fallen and how they lose so many of the athletes in their district to other schools. Open enrollment sucks.
I know, last couple years have been painful. Last Carver game I watched was against Oak Grove. We had players that looked like middle school size. Played completely uninspired getting blown out. Ain't no way that's a true Carver team.

Be nice if we get back to playing more Forsyth County teams again. Playing schools like Surry central and now these charter schools feels wrong.

I'll be honest, the open enrollment doesn't bother me. After transferring from Davidson county to attend Carver, all the schools in Winston felt like a big family moving around. Carver benefited from it when they won 3a. Knew a player that came from Tabor, and East.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT