ADVERTISEMENT

Carver Makes HC Change

LBCoach29

Feb 9, 2021
I have just received word that Carver has made a HC coaching change effective immediately. CORNELIUS HOLMES will now be the new Interim HC for the remainder of the season and possibly beyond. Funny that he wasn't even on the current football staff for this season. Odd timing for a change during the middle of the season. Administration felt it was time for a change. They stated that the former HC was losing the team along with losing games. He might have gotten a raw deal in this situation.

Reactions: sbbbfan
Yes, it is very unusual for HC change to be made at the HS level in season - barring the coach having some serious health or family issues. Sounds like a complete mess at Carver right now. It is even more odd since the Jackets seem a little better this season and have won some games and been competitive in the games they lost. So something major must have happened to cause this coaching change. I know I am a broken record, but no school has been screwed over worse than Carver with Forsyth Co's moronic open enrollment policy. There is a lot of great talent playing at other schools in the county that should be playing at Carver.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT