ADVERTISEMENT

carolina conference 2017

Look at comparative scores Pamlico matches well with North Duplin. Hopefully home field advanage will kick in so the Rebels can roll on. Should be a pretty close game with a good full crowd.

jh60 my friend i cannot be there in person but ill be pulling for the rebels this friday night as i know you would do for my eagles. anything can happen in the playoffs so i hope the rebels just keep the clock running and stay healthy.. and...keep rolling.

jh60 my friend i cannot be there in person but ill be pulling for the rebels this friday night as i know you would do for my eagles. anything can happen in the playoffs so i hope the rebels just keep the clock running and stay healthy.. and...keep rolling.
Thanks rwsdstu, hope the Rebels and Leopard can keep rolling. This has been a fun season, not ready for it to be over.

Rebels were down 14-13 i first half, with a few adjustment on defense and it was all ND.
Read where we entertain Plymouth next week. Go Rebels..

Congrats to the rebels! Finish it off next week. The leopards took it on the chin last night against a very good edenton team. A great season of football for Lakewood this year with a disappointing ending.

Reactions: Rebelpride25
North Duplin seems to be improving week to week at the right time and it appears Plymouth is doing the same. Looking forward to a great game.

great job on defense tonight north duplin!! - great win. eastern champs and on too raleigh next sat. keep rolling!

Reactions: Leopard98
Great game in Calypso tonight. Plymouth was driving with less than 2mins left. After securing a pass around ND's 20 yr line Plymouth cough it up after big hit. Ran out the clock. What a year!!

ND12- PLYMOUTH 6 FINIAL
Rebelpride that was an awesome catch that kid made. Lakewood had all the momentum and on 3rd and about 20 the kid brings down a diving catch airborne landing on his belly with the ball just hanging on his fingertips. Their is know doubt in my mind if north Duplin stays healthy they will represent the east in small 1a.
LHS GRAD you were the first to to call it on ncpreps that the Rebels would represent the East. Thanks to you, rswdstu an all in the Carolina Conference who supported our boys effort. Anyone that find out the time we play please post asap. Doug Lloyd qb of the 2007 Western Championship Rebels is defensive line coach for New Hanover 3AA Eastern Champions. Would love to see at least part of his game in Durham if at different times.

Reactions: LHS GRAD
I read today that since its inception the Carolina Conference has produced 3 state champions

Midway in 78
Hobbton in 93
James Kenan in 13
Shot for another this weekend Go CC!

I read today that since its inception the Carolina Conference has produced 3 state champions

Midway in 78
Hobbton in 93
James Kenan in 13
Shot for another this weekend Go CC!
jefffriday that 1978 midway team were tough!! i played against them raiders.

North Duplin won it's only other State Championship as a member of the Tri-County before the formation of the CC

I think that the teams that have been in the CC are usually pretty well matched there were a few years where Farmville and Ayden made things tough but even too at the end of their runs in the CC they came back to earth.

North Duplin won it's only other State Championship as a member of the Tri-County before the formation of the CC

I think that the teams that have been in the CC are usually pretty well matched there were a few years where Farmville and Ayden made things tough but even too at the end of their runs in the CC they came back to earth.
Farmville, Ayden-Griffton, Goldsboro, North Johnston, & JK have all briefly in CC...I remember the 1st time ND played at Farmville, on local radio Farmville coach said he wasn't worried about playing this little old hick school ND, it was going to be a practice game for the next game against Ayden-Griffton...little old hick school ND won 21-19 that night, spoiled their homecoming..lol

the classic rival series between north duplin-rosewood-princeton started in 1972...both rosewood as princeton got football started in 1970 and north duplin was many years ahead. in my playing years(75-78) ..had some great games...first time rosewood won over north duplin after many a loss was 1980. some of the standouts from the rebels i played against could go on and on...but i remember .. freddie brewington-eugene martin-stanley bryd...these guys hit me hard!!! great memories as there will be for the teams this saturday. roll rebels roll!!

Yeah, ND football started in 56. They won 1A state title in 1972, but 1973 team was even better when undefeated and blew everybody out, but had to forfet 6 games due to player living out of district, then they had a good team in 1975 until they played Maxton... the James McDougal days, then had few good years in 80's, then went 12-1 in 1991, had a few good teams during the 90s & early 2000, then 14-1 season in 2007 when they lost in 1A state title game...I think worse record they hold is 3-7 for the season in 51 years...not too bad

tough loss today for north duplin but from a rosewood fan i salute the team as coaches for a great season and representing the carolina conference with class. been a exciting 2016 season and i wish all a merry christmas and new year.

Reactions: JeffFriday
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT