ADVERTISEMENT

Cape Fear at Scotland

I enjoy the game guys...but that's what it is .. a game that some adult fans seem to take too seriously. Games are certainly for entertainment. Nobody likes to lose ,but when it's done its done...Next?

Just think it's funny how all you Scots fans are year after year beating your chests but in 09 the home side of pate was all but empty.. it's just strange that's all
You Raider fans were the "Kings" of beating your chest not to long ago!!! To funny;););)

Lol and that's why I have you blocked your an idiot. That's what wrong with the ppl on this site you ask a real question or want to talk about actually football you get no answer.

You said 5 not sure if that is correct. I know he was at Jack Britt and they made the title games.

I know 3 for sure. 1 against Richmond, butler and Dudley . I was thinking At least 1 or 2 more

You said 5 not sure if that is correct. I know he was at Jack Britt and they made the title games.
Ok so here is what I can remember(kinda). Chip stepped down after a 15-0/championship and Bailey took over. When Bailey came to Scotland he was around 119-44 with 3 trips to the championship. At that point he alread had 75 players sign for college ball.

This one will tickle you: at the time of taking ownership of Scotland Bailey was 0-9 against Richmond and the last game against the Raiders prior to arriving in Scotland was in 2008 when they lost 38-35

Ms. King can you confirm?

Yesterday can't help you today. Let the past go Dudes, it don't do sh't for you today. We won this, he lost that, should've went right, we got left, who gives a Suck Dudes. Cape Fear and Dudley are Relevant now. Wake-up Dudes.

Reactions: swett2victory
Yesterday can't help you today. Let the past go Dudes, it don't do sh't for you today. We won this, he lost that, should've went right, we got left, who gives a Suck Dudes. Cape Fear and Dudley are Relevant now. Wake-up Dudes.
This tread is about CF and SC. I get what you're saying if this were a CF-Dudley thread. I'm sure the CF fans will be reflecting on the dudley game when it's over, no problem with that.

Why is thread even still active?
I for one enjoy reading what people have to say about the game and what their perspective is/was. Things change after a big game, people see things in a different light. Sometimes we are dead wrong but sometimes we are right. No one has to open a thread after a game if they aren't interested.

Lol and that's why I have you blocked your an idiot. That's what wrong with the ppl on this site you ask a real question or want to talk about actually football you get no answer.
S2V for your info rcoaider98 and Ben badd is the same person he created a new name cause he want to start contacting you again he up to something, be careful S2V

S2V for your info rcoaider98 and Ben badd is the same person he created a new name cause he want to start contacting you again he up to something, be careful S2V
Oh is that right. Ben Badd how dare you
Rcoraider98 please log on and engage in this sudden surprising magical conversation
Ben Badd please Log off so it does not interrupt line 1

Reactions: sikner51
I'm the one and only... I only been posting here this year... You may think what you want..I I got no reason to hide. I've simply stated my opinions like everyone else... Maybe not right all the tI me, but I have the right to pick n chose...agree or disagree... I'm just not as serious about this as some of you. We got no control over all these teams... like I said when I came on... I ain't no coach or statistition... I base 95 percent on common sense...Not here to poss anybody off.. I had to take it when I came on here... But I'm not supposed to dish it out. It's obvious what this is all about. If your not a Scotland fan you best tread lightly... well, they don't like us either... just a game...it's over...your beating a dead horse again... Coach sickner got that part wrong, As alotta other things. You don't know me and I played by your rules..HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

I'm the one and only... I only been posting here this year... You may think what you want..I I got no reason to hide. I've simply stated my opinions like everyone else... Maybe not right all the tI me, but I have the right to pick n chose...agree or disagree... I'm just not as serious about this as some of you. We got no control over all these teams... like I said when I came on... I ain't no coach or statistition... I base 95 percent on common sense...Not here to poss anybody off.. I had to take it when I came on here... But I'm not supposed to dish it out. It's obvious what this is all about. If your not a Scotland fan you best tread lightly... well, they don't like us either... just a game...it's over...your beating a dead horse again... Coach sickner got that part wrong, As alotta other things. You don't know me and I played by your rules..HAPPY HOLIDAYS.
Sikner I need significant solid proof

It's in his last statment , none of your friends, Go SCOTS, MR Ben Badd aka Rcoraider98 or Ding dong have 95 percent common sense.
Hey Ike, what do you think Coach Dubis would say about all this non-sense being spewed on this board.

We are a bunch of Sat. morning Qbs and we know nothing so let the coach do his job and we will all be alot better for it . THANKS COACH BAILEY

It's in his last statment , none of your friends, Go SCOTS, MR Ben Badd aka Rcoraider98 or Ding dong have 95 percent common sense.
I'm not pretending too be anyone else you as usual have no idea what you are talking about

My pre k kids project for Xmas is to make merry Christmas cards for the Scotties.they will all say we sorry you choked

And we're all watching the state championship from home. This isn't a measuring contest. It's a zero-sum game. Either you win it all, or you don't. That simple.

ALL RIGHT I WILL HAVE THE KIDS MAKE Y,ALL SOME CHAMPIONSHIP RINGS, TO GO ALONE WITH YOUR WE CHOKED AGAIN XMAS CARDS,CHAMPIONSHIP BELT AND YOUR STOCKING. GOOD MORNING 2012..

Reactions: Doc Holliday-JB
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT