ADVERTISEMENT

Cape Fear at Scotland

Ben-Badd
I personally enjoy all the trickery plays that Cape Fear brought to the game

and the exchanges between the kicking team and the fourth down group going to the sidelines.... they were very quick, effective, and rehearsed to perfection

I thought I was at a circus

Reactions: Ben-Badd
that's right...RAIDER MAGIC works in mysterious ways...don't reckon they put a spell on em do ya?​

I'm not sure you have many people that have your back on here go scots. You are the biggest trash talker on this site. Enjoy the loss. Maybe next year, but highly doubtful.
hOW IN THE WORLD DOES gO_sCOTS get 1st place?

When was the competition held. I surely know I would have won

----------------------- BREAK -------------------------

We're almost there folks. 10,000 views. Lets keep pressing before the night is out

Last edited:
Sometimes you have to learn how to accept defeat before you can become a true winner... BEN-BADD2016.
sOME.TIMES you just have to have a great happy personality Ben-Badd. Like poor losers get mad, winners jump in Joy, Champions know how to deal with a big stage, and rookies have to adapt to circumstances Mr. Ben Badd.

Leave yesterday and Live today cause for yesterday you can no longer see, hear or smell, but today it is live in front of you.

All I can say is "Baby dont worry about a thang"

Agreed...some may take life and games too serious... enjoy... live a little laugh sometime ... THANK YOUR MAKER EVERYDAY FOR THAT OPPORTUNITY... Its not the end of the world... can only be one champlon in these games... but be a champion in life everyday by supporting these young kids and respect them,their teams coaches... it's been a great season... HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL...

Reactions: swett2victory
Right Ben Badd
Some people lose their voice in the moment of pure anger. Some start fights. some blame staff; others blame players, but then there are the parents......those are the worse. 2016 season is over and so what who lost. Just be glad you are living nother day. close your eyes and look forward to 2017

Well put.
I just hope Go_Scots is not mad at me since I was approved for C2F but I might alter that to be a D2V. You see Ben-Badd at the end of the championship I have to return my digital chips and all credits will be erased. This means next year I become a free agent ----------------------> they say I may start as a SC2V

Did you see go Scots exiting the game leading the skirts out with fans like those.u set a great example for those kids.how u gonna face those kids

Good I would have lost what little respect for him.just joking I like the guy.can imagine those kids minds seeing everyone walk out that was the most deplorable I seen hsfb.

Good I would have lost what little respect for him.just joking I like the guy.can imagine those kids minds seeing everyone walk out that was the most deplorable I seen hsfb.
raw

I personally liked the one when the CF quarterback played the one leg-it quarterback role and suddenly he ran towards the wide receiver position or something and suddenly the running back became the quarterback HUT HUT HUT OMAHA and suddenly all 11 magicians ran left, leaving the runningback/quarterback to gain about 11 yards or something

NOW THAT WAS TRICKERY

TOO MUCH VOODOO ON THAT CHALKBOARD. CF MUSTA BROUGHT A DOLL WITH PINS A NEEDLES

Fire-Icon-Website.png

FIRE BRUH!

Last edited:
Did you see go Scots exiting the game leading the skirts out with fans like those.u set a great example for those kids.how u gonna face those kids
I took my kids out to eat after the game just like I have did after the 14 games that they won this year and I'll have several of them over my house later to watch the Cowboys/Giants. I'm just glad that you can get some joy out of a Scotland loss. You didn't appear real happy earlier in the playoffs when Scotland ended your season early.... Again!

I took my kids out to eat after the game just like I have did after the 14 games that they won this year and I'll have several of them over my house later to watch the Cowboys/Giants. I'm just glad that you can get some joy out of a Scotland loss. You didn't appear real happy earlier in the playoffs when Scotland ended your season early.... Again!

Did you take them out to eat in 09 when they went 2-9??probably not doubt you attended any games either lol

Congrats to Cape Fear on the win. Good luck in the title game. My Scots still had a great season and will be contenders again next year.

Little 4a should be yours no Dudley,Catholic , or Cape Fear. How many state championship games have Baliey been to and haven't been able to close out? 5 or more?

Obviously you have no clue as to who you are talking to. Does your parents know how much time that you spend on NCPREPS instead of doing your homework?

Lol they don't mind how much time I waste on nc preps does the retirement home know your sneaking out to football games?

Son I am far from being in a retirement home. Before you start bumping your gums at me you might better ask someone. Good' ol Go_Scots hasn't made an appearance around here in awhile but don't think that he can't or won't.

Just think it's funny how all you Scots fans are year after year beating your chests but in 09 the home side of pate was all but empty.. it's just strange that's all

Oh well I guess the wounds are still fresh I'll stop poking the angry bear. Just for future reference if you can't take it.....don't dish it out.

Clown like I said earlier you haven't been here long. You better ask some of those that have been. Keep bumping your gums.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT