ADVERTISEMENT

Can anyone beat Havelock?

Let's combine new bern and havelock and we will gladly play those teams who have twice or three times the students we have they should be better u stupid retard... Take a look at Charlotte population compared to havelocks idiots make such stupid comments

Originally posted by crest91:

Scotland might be a bit far, Richmond too...for Crest at least. Now CC or Butler I would go see, even if it is a butt whoopin for us.

Anything is better than T.C. Roberson IMO...I really don't understand why they have been on our schedule for so long...Are we doing them a favor? Because honestly they are not worth the gas to go play...SP is usually always good, but apparently they are hitting a drought...and Ashbrook...I want to boycott them until a new coach takes the reigns...in the mean time, we could put Gaffney (yes I know they're down right now) ACR or Asheville, and a charlotte school or even East Lincoln on the schedule until our other opponents reach their old ways...we can't idle and wait, especially with our terrible conference...it's not even fun to watch the regular season anymore.
91, you are consistently a notch above the rest of the feces-infested breatheren you hang around.
This post is realistic.
You won't want EL after next year...the franchise will have moved on.

Havelock will play any team. I would put New Bern up there with the teams you mentioned.

Originally posted by crest91:

Scotland might be a bit far, Richmond too...for Crest at least. Now CC or Butler I would go see, even if it is a butt whoopin for us.

Anything is better than T.C. Roberson IMO...I really don't understand why they have been on our schedule for so long...Are we doing them a favor? Because honestly they are not worth the gas to go play...SP is usually always good, but apparently they are hitting a drought...and Ashbrook...I want to boycott them until a new coach takes the reigns...in the mean time, we could put Gaffney (yes I know they're down right now) ACR or Asheville, and a charlotte school or even East Lincoln on the schedule until our other opponents reach their old ways...we can't idle and wait, especially with our terrible conference...it's not even fun to watch the regular season anymore.
TCR is definitely down right now. They have struggled of late. I got to see the film of the TCR @ Crest and it was atrocious. Total domination. I would love to see ACR take on Crest early in the year. I know we are looking for a couple of games after South Point and South Caldwell dropped us. I know Laws is always looking for tough games in the non-conference. Our schedule was one of the toughest this year. Still a little bitter after that third round game last year
wink.r191677.gif

Might come down to Boiling Springs this Friday! Good luck to the Chargers!
This post was edited on 12/2 1:16 PM by Rocket Pride

Rams will be there.... If not for a miracle run by NBs Hughes they beat the 4A favorite. Crest could give them a run though.

Originally posted by scoutsupreme:
Rams will be there.... If not for a miracle run by NBs Hughes they beat the 4A favorite. Crest could give them a run though.
Not happening. We are not some crap team from their conference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT