ADVERTISEMENT

Can anyone beat Havelock?

Ramnasty

Sep 29, 2014
Unless your name is New Bern or Mallard Creek, you have no chance. This team is a machine and enjoys making teams look bad. I will go ahead and congratulate them on another ship..Word

I doubt Crest has much of a chance.....we've played such a weak schedule this yr. Just hoping we can slide by SP and have the opportunity to play the Rams

im not so sure about this ramnasty guy! i havent seen ramhard is a couple days.......hmmm they have about the same amount of post...they joined about the same time and they talk alot of crap that sounds the same. this will be havelocks 4th run and i cant remember anybody from havelock talking like this.... i say imposter...if not then your babbling is not cool....im a bears fan and we always come up here and talk havelock up because they do have a lot of fans posting.... if you crest guys quit answering him im sure he will disappear...im goin to email deana and find out if this is a real havelock fan. i hope not cause hes making the schoool look silly.. i will let everybody know what i find out.

Originally posted by setchamps99:

im not so sure about this ramnasty guy! i havent seen ramhard is a couple days.......hmmm they have about the same amount of post...they joined about the same time and they talk alot of crap that sounds the same. this will be havelocks 4th run and i cant remember anybody from havelock talking like this.... i say imposter...if not then your babbling is not cool....im a bears fan and we always come up here and talk havelock up because they do have a lot of fans posting.... if you crest guys quit answering him im sure he will disappear...im goin to email deana and find out if this is a real havelock fan. i hope not cause hes making the schoool look silly.. i will let everybody know what i find out.
We all know he's not a Havelock fan. When you get an answer to your email please let us know. I have asked her to get Deana to prove his IP address. She most likely will not do that.

Set
I've already called both of them out. He even questioned about me being a havelock fan. Cra Cra I tell ya.
BTW congrats to the Bears. Let's bring home 2 more AGAIN !!

Crestrulz you have ran your mouth more then anyone ever on this board, you ever thought people are sick of reading your garbage, now its getting to hot for you, and you are crying for help lol!

This post was edited on 11/29 10:35 AM by RamHard

Crestrulz you will beat South Point, hope we can meet at the finals, and i will bring you a towel to cry on. Really want to meet you.

Havelock is probably going to win the championship. Crest has the best chance to beat them though because of that defense. Don't think s.p. can beat them

The answer is yes. However, it looks doubtful. That dismantling of EA is impressive.

Can anybody? Sure. Will they? I don't think so. I don't think any of the teams left for them to potentially play will. No opinions matter though as it will be decided on the field.

Crest doesn't have the offense to beat them. Crest defense will slow them down a little.

Then again the way South Point is playing..

I wouldn't be so fast to throw our offense under the bus. They have had some mediocre nights. They have had some trouble at times getting in a rhythm. When they get it going. They can move the ball. With the defense getting all the press.It's an easy target to say the offense is weak. So far. When they had to. They found a way to get it done.

Don't pay chopper any attention. He's a moron. He hates Cleveland County football. He trolls any thread about us, most likely because her team sucks.

Anyone can be beat havelock lost this year so of course they can be beat and don't say our run ends this year because it doesn't lol our jv went undefeated again and we barely have any seniors starting

Originally posted by crestrulz:
Don't pay chopper any attention. He's a moron. He hates Cleveland County football. He trolls any thread about us, most likely because her team sucks.
You've had better, more witty insults. You're getting soft.

Haha. I have you girls running for the hills. Do you want Deanna to hold your hand and tell you it's ok. Do you honestly think she would post someone's private information on here. I am a Havelock fan and I have no clue who ramhard is. You crest punks ran your mouth all season about being the best 3A team in NC knowing good and well that it was a lie. I never said anything because I didn't think we would get the chance to play you. When you dropped down I was grinning from ear to ear because I knew it was time to let the beat down commence. As for the couple of Havelock fans on here kissing these guys arse, grow a freaking pair. We ARE the best team in the state and will not take crap off anyone.

You Crest jokers all season we are the best team in 3A and the whole state, that made me angry because I knew who the best team in the state was. When I saw you guys drop down it was a early x-mas present for me. now we can shut you jokers up for good, beatdown Havelock style.

I'll tell you how to beat Havelock. Walk up to JBB and hit him right in the mouth. Make sure you knock him out for the entire length of the game. For goodness sake, don't wound him.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

RED RAIDERS going to shock the world with there victory this coming friday at the ranch..

Originally posted by RamHard:
Seadog hope you guys win Friday, really think you have a good shot.

Thanks, RamHard. We will give it our best shot. These crampers are pretty good this year, but never count out a Red Raider. Hope to be facing the Rams next week.

Havelock suxs
Redneck raider midgets do too!
Burns sux even harder!
EEEWWW !!!
Deeezzzzz...........

Would Havelock fans deny the fact they've played a weak schedule other than New Bern .....otherwise I'm missing something here.

Look at Crest schedule, good JV team would win your sorry league. You jokers will find out in Raleigh, when we hang 40 on your greatest defense ever. your secondary will not know what hit them, we have D1 wr , something your sorry team has not seen.

there are a lot of teams that could beat Havelock if you are soon good why don't you play some of them Scotland Richmond Butler CC Pinecrest and a lot more Teams just sign them up

Scotland might be a bit far, Richmond too...for Crest at least. Now CC or Butler I would go see, even if it is a butt whoopin for us.

Anything is better than T.C. Roberson IMO...I really don't understand why they have been on our schedule for so long...Are we doing them a favor? Because honestly they are not worth the gas to go play...SP is usually always good, but apparently they are hitting a drought...and Ashbrook...I want to boycott them until a new coach takes the reigns...in the mean time, we could put Gaffney (yes I know they're down right now) ACR or Asheville, and a charlotte school or even East Lincoln on the schedule until our other opponents reach their old ways...we can't idle and wait, especially with our terrible conference...it's not even fun to watch the regular season anymore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT