ADVERTISEMENT

can a 4a high school play and home and home game

ruleman77

Jul 27, 2016
to the opposie team to go back and play them again, for double the gate money at there house

to the opposie team to go back and play them again, for double the gate money at there house
I think the opposie team could play and home and home but triple the gate money if they make the opposie team fans pay to use the restroom. Give them free sodas but charge them $20 to use the can. Have police arrest anyone who tries to water the field instead. You'll at least make $100 a pop off the old men in attendance. I'm a capitalist.......what can I say.

If a team has only 2 fans that show up to their home games and they are the girlfriends of the QB (all they will do is argue, fight and not watch the game) then I would play all the games at the opposing teams field. For example, if you're playing Scotland and their whole town turns out for the game then you might as well play all the games at Scotland. You will probably get clobbered anyway so you might as well get paid for it. If both teams agree and it works within the scheduling rules then their is no reason why all games in a series can't be played on the same field. If iI have misunderstood this thread then please disregard this post and just pop a new one.

If a team has only 2 fans that show up to their home games and they are the girlfriends of the QB (all they will do is argue, fight and not watch the game) then I would play all the games at the opposing teams field. For example, if you're playing Scotland and their whole town turns out for the game then you might as well play all the games at Scotland. You will probably get clobbered anyway so you might as well get paid for it. If both teams agree and it works within the scheduling rules then their is no reason why all games in a series can't be played on the same field. If iI have misunderstood this thread then please disregard this post and just pop a new one.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT