Nov 13, 2002
Reidsville, NC
grab your salt lick

Wallace -Rose Hill 28 Reidsville 27..................2A Finals

Hibriten 28 East Duplin 24......................2AA Finals

Reactions: beamer24
Rams are due for a breakout scoring game
held under 40 past couple games

Gonna be some tight ones! Patience will be key in these games. With that said....I am soooo ready for the games!!!

Reactions: 96panther
grab your salt lick

Wallace -Rose Hill 28 Reidsville 27..................2A Finals

Hibriten 28 East Duplin 24......................2AA Finals
first of all i know these computer predictions mean nothing, but i am curious as to how they draw their conclusions. i checked the stats on Maxpreps for both Hibriten and ED. ED has more rushing ypg, more passing ypg, more passing td's, and more rushing td's. all of this with a considerably tougher SOS. i know Hibriten's defensive numbers "may" be a hair better, but thats with a weaker SOS. so how exactly do these computers reach their conclusions?

Last edited:
first of all i know these computer predictions mean nothing, but i am curious as to how they draw their conclusions. i checked the stats on Maxpreps for both Hibriten and ED. ED has more rushing ypg, more passing ypg, more passing td's, and more rushing td's. all of this with a considerably tougher SOS. i know Hibriten's defensive numbers "may" be a hair better, but thats with a weaker SOS. so how exactly do these computers reach their conclusions?
I think these computers are just freaking smart. LOL

I think these computers are just freaking smart. LOL
LOL good one. we'll see how smart they are Saturday! :) i honestly think they choose Hibriten to win because of your win over Shelby. i think that made your stock go up. if you look at everything else it just doesnt add up.

Last edited:
Reactions: beamer24
The computer programs use extensive models using about every number you can imagine. They also rely heavily on "trends" which are very important, reflecting how a team is playing recently compared to its expected performances.

And they are a whole lot smarted than you or I. Never bet against them unless you just like giving away money!

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
The computer programs use extensive models using about every number you can imagine. They also rely heavily on "trends" which are very important, reflecting how a team is playing recently compared to its expected performances.

And they are a whole lot smarted than you or I. Never bet against them unless you just like giving away money!
im sure the computers have been wrong on more than one occassion. dont you think?

Reactions: Lion Attack
The biggest problem I have with computer predictions is HUMANS play the game. Emotions and highs and lows play a big part. But this is why we play the game it leaves no doubt........
But their is always that if's - ands - buts guy thoo_O but in the end their is a WINNER AND A LOOSER the way it should be.

Sure,

Sure, its called an "upset":)
The biggest problem I have with computer predictions is HUMANS play the game. Emotions and highs and lows play a big part. But this is why we play the game it leaves no doubt........
But their is always that if's - ands - buts guy thoo_O but in the end their is a WINNER AND A LOOSER the way it should be.
well said!

Simmons usually updates his on Friday mornings. Before last week Wallace Rose Hill was about 2 point favorites.

Yeah, this will be interesting. Simmons will probably have ED a very slight favorite but all others will have ED a decided underdog.

Chance for ED to give major bragging rights to Simmons!

I don't know his success rates but from what I have seen I would refer to his predictions before betting any money. He has a good track record from the times I have read his predictions.

I don't know his success rates but from what I have seen I would refer to his predictions before betting any money. He has a good track record from the times I have read his predictions.

His algorithm is hitting above 80% this year. I'll take those odds betting on anything, everyday of my life.

Reactions: Otis4411
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT