ADVERTISEMENT

Calling out Mt. Ulla Fans ( West Rowan )

Chargerforever

Nov 9, 2019
You folks awful quiet. You think you gonna sneak up on us like you did Will Clark ? We know you all got a good program. Might turn out and be a mudfest if it rains like they say it could.. Maybe KM let us use their carpet field.. You know they got them a Mayor B also.

You folks awful quiet. You think you gonna sneak up on us like you did Will Clark ? We know you all got a good program. Might turn out and be a mudfest if it rains like they say it could.. Maybe KM let us use their carpet field.. You know they got them a Mayor B also.
Who would that be - Fisher ?

Well he definitely got pull but I think his name is Brinkley. Every program needs a Brinkley. He loves his Mounties. Big time booster.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Well he definitely got pull but I think his name is Brinkley. Every program needs a Brinkley. He loves his Mounties. Big time booster.
You got that right....Fisher Brinkley.....he certainly can afford it. Our tax dollars pay him almost 200k year. SMH.

You got that right....Fisher Brinkley.....he certainly can afford it. Our tax dollars pay him almost 200k year. SMH.

If you are throwing names his name is David Brinkley. He heads the KM Touchdown Club, and yes he loves the Mountaineers.

Last edited:
Kudos to Mr Brinkley and the Touchdown Club. He and the club have accomplished a lot for KMH. It takes a lot of work and real generous people who have the financial means to support the athletics and especially the football program like he and they have. The community there has a lot to be proud of with the facilities. It takes a lot of Ben Franklins to do all the things the Community has been able to do.. Being kind of bossy but how much as been raised in the last 5-7 years ?

Kudos to Mr Brinkley and the Touchdown Club. He and the club have accomplished a lot for KMH. It takes a lot of work and real generous people who have the financial means to support the athletics and especially the football program like he and they have. The community there has a lot to be proud of with the facilities. It takes a lot of Ben Franklins to do all the things the Community has been able to do.. Being kind of bossy but how much as been raised in the last 5-7 years ?

Check website
https://www.kingsmountaintouchdownclub.com/

Last edited:
We knew they were good. We left too many points in the red zone plus had the illegal block at end.. The fumble hurt us too. But that’s football. Nice to finally hear from somebody who cares.

We knew they were good. We left too many points in the red zone plus had the illegal block at end.. The fumble hurt us too. But that’s football. Nice to finally hear from somebody who cares.
Crest defense really struggled stopping the run this season and giving W Rowan the ball in scoring territory every position didn’t help

Reactions: notashelbyfan
Running a 5 man front 2 backer set. With no outside leverage gave up big chunks. Especially when they ran to their right.

Reactions: Crestuff
Crest defense really struggled stopping the run this season and giving W Rowan the ball in scoring territory every position didn’t help

You know if the Crest kicker wasn't capable of kicking into the endzone it was be somewhat understandable why you wouldn't want to kick it and give up a return but he has proved he could. It also makes him look like an idiot when all game long they kick it short and then all of the sudden they decide to kick it deep and the kicker does his job.

Common sense isn't so common sometimes!

I often wondered why most of the teams we played pooched kicked to us and gave us good field position.. Must be a new fad in high school..?

Only thing I can think of that makes any sense is that Crest had several playing both sides of the ball plus special teams, perhaps coaches are trying to save these players from running constantly...I don't know, still don't like it, but Crest will be fine. I'm sure there was a lot of lessons learned this season...next year, I would focus more on defense...can't average 21 points ppg on defense and win championships.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT