ADVERTISEMENT

Calling out Chargerlube..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chargerforever

Nov 9, 2019
We need the weekly scouting report please.. Since you started a few weeks ago you’re dead on it weekly. Oh and if you’ve noticed my concern for Mr. Bess at Shelby would you please enlighten the world with your thoughts. We need to help our friends from Shelby out with his under-appreciated skills and potential.. With the college connections we have your thoughts will go a long way..It ain’t always the SCREEN PRINTING BUSINESS place to raise awareness... His job is to help with player development.

Hey 9496 ! You been keeping a low profile all season. My DA must have got your attention. Is it something I said ? I think I’ve pissed my Shelby friends off they don’t want to come out and play. Burns 012 played some yesterday but when he brought our MOMMAS up his mom called him back in the house. Never disrespect moms. Since I got your curiosity up and you have so much County football knowledge. What do you think about The Bess kids potential ? Where does he rank with previous county quarterbacks throwing wise ? Would he have gotten better offers as a Charger ?

You get your butte back in the house. You don’t want to play . And nobody including myself disrespected your wife. Every wife nurses their husbands at some point. Don’t wear your feelings on your sleeves on a public forum. If anyone was disrespected it was your so called Mayor B. .. Poor fellow has been dogged for decades but guess what ?? I bet Mayor B don’t give a Rats butte about what you or anybody else thinks.. But I’ll apologize to your wife if I offended her.. They say you got a good one..

Reactions: Bulldog_012
It’s just childish to be honest that the thread was taken from talking about football to talking about a person or persons. Not only me or people in my family. Heck i thought your skin was a little thicker then it is but apparently it ain’t to thick at all. And talking about wearing feelings on a forum? Heck I find it comical. Might as well get on Facebook and talk about everything if everybody is going to be getting pointed out by person. You’re the one that got butt(e) (in your language) hurt over the fact that I sarcastically said something about ya “mama”. I have no earlthy idea who in the world you even are but apparently you know my entire life story. I respect anybody who gives respect to me...ain’t that the golden rule. Treat others the way you want to be treated?? Maybe y’all don’t learn stuff like that in old boiling springs...SOME people over there raised up a little different.

Well now if you want to live by the Golden Rule I don’t think you’re gonna find much of that on Preps. Or in Cleveland Count Football. And you don’t have to apologize to Mayor B at a certain Screen Printing business. ( They say he’s got a sweet wife too ) hell has to be to put up with Mayor B. Mayor B been being called out since high school. I’m getting off track.. And I didn’t really know who you were till I baited you. I do know how much you don’t like Crest but hell who does. You just be sure them 9th grade parents get treated right at Burns cause we got connections friend ( Clemson, Penn State, your school Carolina, the school you hate Duke, Florida, South Carolina, App and on and on. You still didn’t apologize to Mayor B old Golden Rule boy... Don’t you worry, you ain’t the only one who knows about Mayor B . Your making him a legend. He says thanks I’m sure .

Hey yall Charger posters - who is this cat ^? Interestingo_O

I don't have a clue, but the way he posts threads one after another and the fact that Chargertube made a quick appearance then disappeared...and Mountiepride has been awfully quiet, it's all very odd.

Reactions: Bulldog_012
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT