ADVERTISEMENT

Calling out ChargerForever

CrestMan7

Dec 1, 2016
I figured I’d start a new thread since you’ve pissed everybody off and they are all scared to talk to you because they are afraid they’ll be your next victim. Mr. Snuff Dipper, what’s your prediction for the county schools this week? Do you think if Crest loses this week Mountie Pride will come out of hibernation? Who wins and advances, and who goes home Friday Mr. Forever? Are you willing to meet before the game and drink a cold one? I’d really like to know who this mysterious poster is. What’s everyone’s prediction for the second round? Stay classy ChargerForever and quit talking about people’s mamas! Go Chargers!

I figured I’d start a new thread since you’ve pissed everybody off and they are all scared to talk to you because they are afraid they’ll be your next victim. Mr. Snuff Dipper, what’s your prediction for the county schools this week? Do you think if Crest loses this week Mountie Pride will come out of hibernation? Who wins and advances, and who goes home Friday Mr. Forever? Are you willing to meet before the game and drink a cold one? I’d really like to know who this mysterious poster is. What’s everyone’s prediction for the second round? Stay classy ChargerForever and quit talking about people’s mamas! Go Chargers!
He has not offended me but i will try and offend him first...hey chargerforever - you suck.

The county has has good shot at 4-0 in the second round....would that be a first ever? Burnstwitter ?????

Them dang Shelby Kitty Cats by how dang ever much Wilbanks wants to put up.. Put it this way if they try The Golden Lion pileup at midfield like they did years ago theyii score at least SIXTY. May do it anyway. Them Bulldogs are up and coming ( Gonna be Trouble for Few Years ) They had better beat that Caldwell Co bunch.. If they jump on Hibriten early Dogs win.. If it’s a close game I don’t know about my dogs..If they shut Pryor down it’s over..Mountaineers win by 2-3 touchdowns... Lloyd is cool and calm but he was pissed after my Stud Stallions upset the playoff seedlings. He put a gag order out for the Prep Board...Mountie Pride is in lock-up... Now my Chargers.. If they bring it like they did against Huss and Kings Mountain we win 35-21.. If we spot them 2 scores like last week they could upset us.. West Rowan is a bunch of Corn Fed country boys and I promise you they ain’t scared or intimidated. .We’ve come a long way this year and We’re supposed to win... And Lawndog I know I SUCK . Most of us are opinionated know it alls. You suck too but you can’t help it cause you got Crest ties that run deep.. Hint hint..Just be sure and follow the Golden Rule are the Gatekeeper will shut your thread down... We all know the TruDynasty will win it all..Thanks for the compliment Lawndog.. Tell 012 hey for me, he reported me to the principal... Oh and Mountie Pride leave early traffics a bi”Ch especially on Friday..oh and Hibriten has more rednecks than Burns.

Da”mit Rulz, the Legend. You left me out to dry when that 2A Dynasty jumped on me with both feet. 012 put me in Inschool Suspension. I hurt his FEELINGS.. and he told on me.. When he sees my name on here he has flashback. 04 from Shelby got scolded by the Lion mafia cause I was speaking the TRUTH.

Somewhat reminds me of how it was back when I started reading these things 10-11 years ago. Was definitely more entertaining then.

Them dang Shelby Kitty Cats by how dang ever much Wilbanks wants to put up.. Put it this way if they try The Golden Lion pileup at midfield like they did years ago theyii score at least SIXTY. May do it anyway. Them Bulldogs are up and coming ( Gonna be Trouble for Few Years ) They had better beat that Caldwell Co bunch.. If they jump on Hibriten early Dogs win.. If it’s a close game I don’t know about my dogs..If they shut Pryor down it’s over..Mountaineers win by 2-3 touchdowns... Lloyd is cool and calm but he was pissed after my Stud Stallions upset the playoff seedlings. He put a gag order out for the Prep Board...Mountie Pride is in lock-up... Now my Chargers.. If they bring it like they did against Huss and Kings Mountain we win 35-21.. If we spot them 2 scores like last week they could upset us.. West Rowan is a bunch of Corn Fed country boys and I promise you they ain’t scared or intimidated. .We’ve come a long way this year and We’re supposed to win... And Lawndog I know I SUCK . Most of us are opinionated know it alls. You suck too but you can’t help it cause you got Crest ties that run deep.. Hint hint..Just be sure and follow the Golden Rule are the Gatekeeper will shut your thread down... We all know the TruDynasty will win it all..Thanks for the compliment Lawndog.. Tell 012 hey for me, he reported me to the principal... Oh and Mountie Pride leave early traffics a bi”Ch especially on Friday..oh and Hibriten has more rednecks than Burns.
Lol you are the man chargerforever!!!!!!! Classic . You seem to know alot about all of us....... so please tell us exactly what happened to epstein because he didnt hang himself ....:)

Reactions: Mopar forever
You know what happened. That nut had dirt on Dems and Republicans . The only thing both party’s plus the Royal family have agreed on in for sure 3-4 terms. That was some sure enough Collusion. Somebody literally chocked the ever living life out of him. And probably threatened or drugged the guards before it went down... All you gotta do is watch Shooter about 5–10 times and know how it works... Funny how they haven’t been no news much released from all the evidence seized..As someone said about me .... Something real real fishy going on and MARK IT DOWN...CNN, FOX ,,MSNBC ..NOR RUSH gonna talk about it..What you think DOG an I close ?

You see what you started Crestman !! I need to be more like the Legend Rulz and keep a low profile. Oh and about the beer I better keep a low profile cause I guess I’m on CIA watch list now

Reactions: CrestMan7
You see what you started Crestman !! I need to be more like the Legend Rulz and keep a low profile. Oh and about the beer I better keep a low profile cause I guess I’m on CIA watch list now
Beer who said beer .....meet me on the sideline chargerforever......let's drink a cold one . ...been there done that haha

Reactions: Mopar forever
Somewhat reminds me of how it was back when I started reading these things 10-11 years ago. Was definitely more entertaining then.
Did y’all talk about people’s mamas back then? I’ve only been on here a month or so, not sure what the glory days were like.

Heck I don’t know about back then but I guess I’d fit any better back then..Just wish ole GoOnEy hadn’t flew south.. I heard he was CrAZeY. Hey Lawndog what was your take on Epstein ? That nut could have took a lot Big money and powerful men down. 012 you better tell your team not to let them mountain boys get in there head tomorrow night..Just like Crest better not..Head games cause people to Lose their Cool. Moms doing well !

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Did y’all talk about people’s mamas back then? I’ve only been on here a month or so, not sure what the glory days were like.
I did. I still will, if mama is a ho, a skank, a Shelby fan or a Midget fan, has cornrows or if I figure out you’re dumb enough to get mad over it. Hell, I’ll even speak ill of grandma, aunts, sisters (even if you’re married) , and pillow biters.

I was told to KEEP A LOW PROFILE this week by the POWERS TO BE.

I was told to KEEP A LOW PROFILE this week by the POWERS TO BE.
I heard you may have been going through some tough times. I don’t know if that is true or not, if it is, just wanted to say hang in there.

This board is better when your around so in any case, glad you’re back.

Reactions: Chargerforever
You know what happened. That nut had dirt on Dems and Republicans . The only thing both party’s plus the Royal family have agreed on in for sure 3-4 terms. That was some sure enough Collusion. Somebody literally chocked the ever living life out of him. And probably threatened or drugged the guards before it went down... All you gotta do is watch Shooter about 5–10 times and know how it works... Funny how they haven’t been no news much released from all the evidence seized..As someone said about me .... Something real real fishy going on and MARK IT DOWN...CNN, FOX ,,MSNBC ..NOR RUSH gonna talk about it..What you think DOG an I close ?
I think you nailed it man. Slick willy was in on it somehow .....its all a dang mess ain't it. But anyway its game day. I never bother to even watch or keep up with the shelby score as their games are always blowouts....the other 3 look good. This will be an interesting night of football bud

Reactions: Chargerforever
I heard you may have been going through some tough times. I don’t know if that is true or not, if it is, just wanted to say hang in there.

This board is better when your around so in any case, glad you’re back.
Yes after stating that THE MIGHTY CREST CHARGERS would win THE 3A STATE TITLE HANDS DOWN, because they are now UNBEATABLE, I was force to get a mental evaluation then electric shock treatments, I was only release when I would say they will not get past the second round.[ GO FALCONS]

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Ole Mountie. I knew Lloyd shut you down but being game day and all you said screw this.. The Shock Treatment THEM Chargers gave you should have been a big dose of a CHILL PILL and a helluva piece of humble pie..Enjoy the sights on your trip to Statesville. Mr Brinkley probably got a fuel truck lined up.. PS we got a big dose of humble pie earlier this season..

Easy now Legend Rulz..We got to break him in easy.. Stii some fans on here that think they work for ESPN..You have a gift so only the Prep Diehards will mess with you..They can feel the LOVE in A strange kind of way..What you predicting for all 4 county teams.. and how about the Midgets and that team from Vale

Lawndog ;Hillary maybe but ole Slick Willie probably pissed he wanted back on that Jet..That trailer park Arkansas redneck ain’t ever been ashamed..He loves his women with that scratchy voice..I never had sex with that woman... I mean look at Hillary ; who blames him.. At least my man Trump just marries up..oh and by the way he don’t mind talking trash !! Mr Bill ain’t leaving her cause he knew he’d show up dead. Heck I know she wears the britches.

Lawndog ;Hillary maybe but ole Slick Willie probably pissed he wanted back on that Jet..That trailer park Arkansas redneck ain’t ever been ashamed..He loves his women with that scratchy voice..I never had sex with that woman... I mean look at Hillary ; who blames him.. At least my man Trump just marries up..oh and by the way he don’t mind talking trash !! Mr Bill ain’t leaving her cause he knew he’d show up dead. Heck I know she wears the britches.
Lol!!!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT