ADVERTISEMENT

Caleb hood

devilmac99

Feb 5, 2003
Best qb in state kid is a killer. Dual threat like nobody's business. Rc will be a tough nut to crack. Props and it pains me to say it but they are that good. Mallard creek you are my only hope-lol.

Best qb in state kid is a killer. Dual threat like nobody's business. Rc will be a tough nut to crack. Props and it pains me to say it but they are that good. Mallard creek you are my only hope-lol.
Better than Drake Maye?

Better than Drake Maye?

Splitting hairs. Hood might just be tougher to defend especially in that RPO offense. Lots of pressure on a defense. Maye has a crazy arm and accuracy but you can still play 11 on 10 against them and you know where to find him.

Splitting hairs. Hood might just be tougher to defend especially in that RPO offense. Lots of pressure on a defense. Maye has a crazy arm and accuracy but you can still play 11 on 10 against them and you know where to find him.
Yes and that makes him better imo. Just my preferred cup of tea. Drake maye doesn't come close to being the runner hood is and no one else does in the state of nc. Dual threat aspect of hood is off the charts!

Reactions: nepsy7
Maye and Hood will both meet in a few weeks, RC Oline is Dominated , if RC meets a team that penetrate that line , Hood will hv Run, and a team that know how to tackle. They can slow him down, if not it will be a long night, kid has 1 more year, The creek or the Park up north is the only 2 in there way of ship, No one in the East will stop them. After Hood leaves, it’s back to Busines,

Their oline was fantastic against our blitzes last night. If you can run and pass you can move the ball but if you are a one dimensional run team and you get behind more than one score go ahead and warm up the bus. They have 6 kids on offense that can wear your ass out in the open field.

THE REAL DEAL... GO RAIDERS... Meyers Park can pass as good as anyone, but can they mix it up. Richmond didn't show it all yet... GO RAIDERS... still some good football to be played...

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
If Simmons is correct? Looks like Richmond will get their rematch with Myers Park, after playing Hough.

Kid is awesome. He was born and raised to be a great Raider QB. He has been on the sidelines for years as a ball boy. I remember seeing him at half time throwing 40 yard bombs starting at 8 years old.

Hough just took out Vance. Hough is not a easy out.

Vance also doesn't have the offense y'all have. With that being said, yea it's good to not overlook teams.

But if I was a betting man, I would say Richmond is going to handle Hough pretty convincingly.

Regardless of how good a team is, its loser stays home. Therefore, we know as RAIDERS, that we have to stay focused. Defeating Scotland was BIG, but not "" THE BIG"" Game. We can't be thinking REMATCH guys. Just utilize and take advantage of your "bye week" Prepare for our next opponent whomever. GO from there... Stay Focused and do what we Ben doing all season. Remember... losers stay home... GO RAIDERS...

The damn whole team does lol. After hood the most impressive player to me was #24. He will knock your d in the dirt. Kid is great at point of attack. If he can grow an inch he will be in d1 if he doesn't already have offers.

The damn whole team does lol. After hood the most impressive player to me was #24. He will knock your d in the dirt. Kid is great at point of attack. If he can grow an inch he will be in d1 if he doesn't already have offers.
Tillman is great. He will turn your lights out. Set a school record for tackles in a game against Pinecrest.

Both coming back next year.

Unless you all get some of that sc bad injury luck i expect back to back ships!
Appreciate the kudos from you devilmac. At least you and a few more hung around today to give props unlike one I noticed that makes an occasional appearance on here to give his football wisdom. (Lol) but I noticed that he was one of the so called faithful supporter that hit the exit early on the Scots last night. I'm sure he will see this and finally come back on with some reason but be it won't matter. I figured him out few years back. Hope Wall is ok and good luck to you guys.

Appreciate the kudos from you devilmac.

I certainly agree with that and we need more fans that tell it like it is. I have seen many years where I knew a State title would be a long shot...not this one and we should be really good next year. I would say enjoy while we have it. These things come in cycles and I think we can compete well with anyone as we finally have the horses to do so. Tough road, but enjoy these “up” years when they roll around. You have to have a complete team all around to have a chance at State. I enjoy watching Hood, but he has a very good supporting cast this year. Let’s enjoy the ride while showing some class along the way.

The fact is Scotland has been quite impressive since 2011. I still see a very good run from them this year. They have had some great years to enjoy and we have waited for a while now. Last year was the start of what we are seeing now and congrats to Coach Till and staff. I believe they focused on Defense from the time he started. 3rd year in is looking quite good.

Appreciate the kudos from you devilmac. At least you and a few more hung around today to give props unlike one I noticed that makes an occasional appearance on here to give his football wisdom. (Lol) but I noticed that he was one of the so called faithful supporter that hit the exit early on the Scots last night. I'm sure he will see this and finally come back on with some reason but be it won't matter. I figured him out few years back. Hope Wall is ok and good luck to you guys.
I don't get into all that i just call it like it is. Right now you guys have a special group of kids. We had a special group probably should have had one more ring but #34 went down his senior year. Dudley was just better than us. Last year was the best coaching job bailey has done. Hoping they can get refocused. They were humbled friday sometimes that helps other times u fold. We shall see. All good on my part the only real football i truly care about is watching my lil 10th grader. Good luck to you all hoping for rc vs creek that would be great for the state.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT