ADVERTISEMENT

Butler?

wagrub30

Gold Member
Nov 4, 2004
What's up with Butler? Are all their players back for good? What in the world happened that got them suspended for a month?

The suspended players are back. There have been discussions about what caused the suspensions on other forums. With the players back, Butler's "D" is improved and they have quite a bit more speed now. They could be a team to watch in the playoffs.

WOW CMS at its best kids facing felony sex charges and they are allowed to play? SMDH

Sorry but no... Hasn't been any charges but thanks for being uninformed. I don't know whether or not they should be playing football or not but there has been zero charges filed.

Sorry but uninformed again. Not a single news outlet has reported on a single player being charged with any crime. Investigation has resulted in zero charges filed on any current Butler football player. Any further questions?

So all the news stations are wrong then? SMH
The news stations never said that any Butler players committed any crimes, only that there were alleged crimes committed which were under investigation at a party in which there were Butler players in attendance.

All of the Butler players were cleared of criminal activity more than a month ago. Instead, the suspensions were for acts showing poor taste and for general stupidity which embarrassed the school and the football program.

Sorry but uninformed again. Not a single news outlet has reported on a single player being charged with any crime. Investigation has resulted in zero charges filed on any current Butler football player. Any further questions?
Well money talks then

@Raider2015- man can you stop spitting out incorrect information. You did that on another site the same thing about a month ago when you tried to do the same thing. On the other site you were telling people that all the players got dismissed, which was wrong. Now you are telling folks that they are facing felony charges, wrong again. Stop spreading these damn rumors about MINORS. I think it is time for you to stop posting about butler because it seems like every time you post about them it has to be something negative and not factual (which is the biggest problem). Please present facts and not non factual statements because the stuff you are saying is pretty strong, in terms of felonies which is not correct information.

That made me laugh, too. If CMS actually liked any of the sports programs they oversee (they don't), then maybe they would be capable of sweeping something like this under the rug (debatable). But this investigation involved the NC AD's office out of Raleigh and the feds. I can guarantee you that neither one of these agencies cares the tiniest bit about Butler or cut Butler any breaks in any way.

If there was any prosecutable wrongdoing to be found here, these kids would already be hooked up. But since there wasn't, then they weren't. That's about all there is to say about it.

I asked simple questions. Sorry it has evolved into this. Thanks to those that provided some insight.

Come on Raiders2014.....that's real classless. On behalf of the Raiders thats not how we roll......

Agreed Green and Gold! Lets worry about our own business, 2014, and talk football on here. I know quite a few folks from Butler and they are not only a great group, but have a lot of respect for RC the same as we should have for them.

Reactions: 1Twister
Agreed Green and Gold! Lets worry about our own business, 2014, and talk football on here. I know quite a few folks from Butler and they are not only a great group, but have a lot of respect for RC the same as we should have for them.
Agree.....14 you need to calm down .......enough is enough......nuff said....

Reactions: 1Twister
Hopefully Richmond goes west and makes a trip to Charlotte to play butler in November...I know most of you don't like the sound of that lol. It would be a long trip back to Rockingham for @Raider2014 which I would love to hear about.

We made that trip back from Charlotte more times with wins than losses just saying

We made that trip back from Charlotte more times with wins than losses just saying
Very true. I respect Richmond County as they are a very successful program when it comes to playoffs..they count state championships down and thats the only thing that matters to them and I love that competitive spirit. As a bulldog fan though, it's hard to not realize that we have been pretty successful against Richmond since 2009, 4-1 against y'all since then. All respect coming from this side, I was just taking a shot at Richmond2014 since he wants to spit out non factual information about young teens on a public forum. BTW, we laid the wood on Richmond @ Richmond this season. I know Richmond has probably gotten better since then, but so have my dawgs! Again, can't wait to hear about Richmond2014's awful long ride back home after watching some individuals that he was spilling wrong information about put a pounding on Richmond once again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT