ADVERTISEMENT

Butler Vs Richmond

Who else could be the first to break something bad about RC besides scotswin.....Raiderville will survive......nuff said...

IF.... Richmond dont turn it over 4 times , it;s two in a row......nuff said

Butler fumbled down inside the five after getting a first down. Turnovers, bad decisions, mistakes are all part of it.

Who is coaching the QB with Kesler gone?

If it's and buts were candy and nuts then we would all have a good Christmas.
And people continue to act as if Hoggard was fired or run off. I was a supporter of Hoggard as I am a supporter of Coach C. because I support the program and Hoggard left on his own yes because of the heat and talk but anyone that takes the job knows there will be a ton of pressure.

And people continue to act as if Hoggard was fired or run off. I was a supporter of Hoggard as I am a supporter of Coach C. because I support the program and Hoggard left on his own yes because of the heat and talk but anyone that takes the job knows there will be a ton of pressure.
Yes and you support a program that had the best coach. What you fail to realize is talent comes in cycles. Right now it is not there? Will it be there in a few years? Who am I to say, but you all maybe not you specifically lost one of the best coaches and staff in the state.

We lost a great coach but he left on his own so therefore life and football goes on for the good or bad. Its simple, Hoggard is gone so why not just move on and support whoever is there. If for no other reason but to support the kids that work their tails off. Why it that so hard?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT