ADVERTISEMENT

Butler VS Hough

You think Hough will do better than Richmond in scoring dept? I take Butler also. I am curious about the Richmond team after that fiasco last Friday. It might be a good thing that Richmond is not playing Dudley this coming Friday!

You think Hough will do better than Richmond in scoring dept? I take Butler also. I am curious about the Richmond team after that fiasco last Friday. It might be a good thing that Richmond is not playing Dudley this coming Friday!

To Be honest I think Butler defense might be the best in the state there secondary is very good. I wouldn't pass on them. Mallard Creek had success on them running the football behind there massive line.

Then that will be a great matchup between Butler and Mallard Creek! I think MC will improve but I am sure Butler will do the same. It will be a better game than Hough for sure. I think Hough will score more than Richmond though. Richmond is going through a rough time I say.

I may very well head over to this game. I am choosing between this and McDonogh/Mallard Creek.
Butler has one of the more impressive defenses I have seen this season. Hough can score, but not sure they can play defense.
Hough is 4-0, but their undefeated streak comes to an end tomorrow. Butler by 2+ TDs.

I'll be at this game. I'll probably be sitting with Hokie...I shouldnt be too hard to find as I think I'll be the only one with a CC hat on in the stadium lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT