ADVERTISEMENT

Butler takes that L! Nice defense

CPC4LIFE

Jul 31, 2010
Told you Charlotte people! Over-Rated, next time; might as well give up a 50 spot!

everyone knew that no surprise with them. They just have avoided any good teams until last night. Obviously the whopping that MC gave them showed you they were not a top 10 team. Probably a second round exit but still a great NC program.

Awwwwww.....now poor little West Forsyth will get that sweet home game they so desperately wanted. You can stop your whining and pouting now. Well 45-24 against Reynolds wasn't exactly an impressive, statement win. People in Charlotte knew Butler had weaknesses. They were exposed against Mallard Creek. But, there were also turnovers that played a part. On the other side of the coin, Hickory Ridge was very under rated this season. You're looking at a Hickory Ridge team that sits at 9-1. Does WF still want to play Butler in the playoffs? Still not sure about that.

Meck Co folks please forgive ANY Forsyth Co people for they not know what they do!!! And until we (Forsyth) beat a top tier Meck Co team in the playoffs we should tread lightly. So I again ask for forgiveness from Meck Co posters.

Reactions: Veejay4
Interesting scenario in the that conference with Hickory Ridge beating Butler.

Yes, I think most everyone in the Charlotte area under rated Hickory Ridge this year. The only thing keeping them from being undefeated at this point was that 9-7 loss to Myers Park on a last second field goal.

I definitely underestimated Hickory Ridge. Harding will still be a tough out for anyone out of the west.

And they will have to play at Harding. One of the toughest surfaces to play on in the state.

Awwwwww.....now poor little West Forsyth will get that sweet home game they so desperately wanted. You can stop your whining and pouting now. Well 45-24 against Reynolds wasn't exactly an impressive, statement win. People in Charlotte knew Butler had weaknesses. They were exposed against Mallard Creek. But, there were also turnovers that played a part. On the other side of the coin, Hickory Ridge was very under rated this season. You're looking at a Hickory Ridge team that sits at 9-1. Does WF still want to play Butler in the playoffs? Still not sure about that.
Maybe? I know I picked West Forsyth to win the conference but after seeing Glenn the last few weeks roll through Davie, East Forsyth and Mt Tabor I think Glenn may just be the team to beat in the CPC. Next year Glenn will be in trouble but they have a great defense and a QB to go with it. West has a pretty good defense and no QB.

No you do not because you'll get rolled like always. Chumps. Play a real schedule.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT