ADVERTISEMENT

Burns vs. Shelby

How can you have a dead ball foul whilst the kickoff return is being returned 99 yards for a TD? I mean Im happy its now 20-14 but that makes zero sense

How the hell does he throw a flag on the return and they call a dead ball personal foul and give Shelby the TD back??? Wtf!!

No matter the outcome, I need 2 questions answered:

1. Someone needs to explain that penalty.

2. Someone needs to explain the punting situation.

Congratulations to the Bulldogs... The better team won this ball game..

Great to see some success out of all those kids I got to see grow up over the years

Going to be a LONG LONG season for these Golden Lions.....

1-4 after the next two weeks a strong strong possibility

How freaking smart was Devine and staff? Save Pryor til the 4th quarter to preserve him. Everyone is gassed and he has nothing but gas!!! Damn I love this game!!

Congrats to Burns. Devine coached circles around us tonight. Burns had more heart and deserved to win that game. I was right about being concerned about S Durham loosing 34-0 last week and then beating AC.

Reactions: notanyonesfan

Only people who have never played the game think that wins are automatic. What many of you Cleveland Co. football "fans" on these boards do not understand is that the players who actually play the game are not afraid of their county rivals. It doesn't matter how much hardware you have won in the past, you have to strap it up when you play another county team. This is why you should be humble in victory. Congratulations Burns Bulldogs! To all the non believers!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT