ADVERTISEMENT

Burns vs. Highland Tech

Well the Burns offense will finally put up more than 14 points in a game this season…

In the first minute.

Reactions: UNC91
Start with the 2nd string and end with the 3rd string(if you have one)

Give starters rest, lets see how that pans out.

Reactions: UNC91
My daughter went HT (which is probably one of the top high schools in NC). Back to football, the last time I attended a game there (about 10 years ago) the stadium looked like a middle school. So take a lawn care, if you dont want to stand up.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
This will be a practice game for us. Lord knows we need it on offense. Run the ball all night.

So point total prediction for Burns and Shelby victories - i will go with 125 just because both coaches have class and will try as best as possible not to rub it in.

This conference is such a slap in the face especially for Burns, Shelby and EG. We are all used to realistic competitors. It is an injustice to the 1a schools as well. I for 1 believe there should be no split conferences.

Reactions: Bulldog_012
Alright then hot shot, stay where you are, and the rest of us don't want to hear another shelby poster whine about your level of competition.
I understand what your saying but the Big South is not a loaded conference. As for Cherryville tonight they barely lost to West Lincoln who beat Ashbrook last week.

Reactions: notanyonesfan
I understand what your saying but the Big South is not a loaded conference. As for Cherryville tonight they barely lost to West Lincoln who beat Ashbrook last week.
Did you just try to boost up Cherryville in Football?
Anyway, notanyonesfan you doing updates tonight? I’m out of town.

• Haha
Reactions: Crestuff
66-0 at half. I mean this isn't even fun to be honest. I feel really really bad for those guys over there

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT