ADVERTISEMENT

Burns rising sophomore LB Cahari Haynes

Did he play varsity last year?? Was wondering since would have watched him at Hibriten in playoffs

Yea he did. He may have not played against Hibriten. He got injured last game of regular season and missed the first couple rounds of playoffs and played partially against North Lincoln and Shelby.

Last edited:
Reactions: ohio tarheels
Even in little league when Cahari was at #3 it was like a high school built, highly advanced player was out there with a crowd of babies.. that's how advanced even at a younger age he was

Two years ago I stopped by the middle school practice to see a couple of coaching buddies and chat a bit... It was first week and I saw a kid out there with all the middle school players that I asked one of the coaches... "cool to see the high school players out here helping the middle school kids, who is that"

"That's Cahari" ... I couldn't believe it...

Always very respectful and it has been a pleasure watching him grow and the sky is the limit

Ryan Thompson will be another name to keep tabs on from Burns... Can play multiple positions, very smart, very athletic as well. Before its over he will collect a bunch of offers Id imagine....

Reactions: Bulldog_012
Even in little league when Cahari was at #3 it was like a high school built, highly advanced player was out there with a crowd of babies.. that's how advanced even at a younger age he was

Two years ago I stopped by the middle school practice to see a couple of coaching buddies and chat a bit... It was first week and I saw a kid out there with all the middle school players that I asked one of the coaches... "cool to see the high school players out here helping the middle school kids, who is that"

"That's Cahari" ... I couldn't believe it...

Always very respectful and it has been a pleasure watching him grow and the sky is the limit

Ryan Thompson will be another name to keep tabs on from Burns... Can play multiple positions, very smart, very athletic as well. Before its over he will collect a bunch of offers Id imagine....
Your description reminds me of when I coached little league back in the day of a player named Justin Foster.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT