ADVERTISEMENT

Burns @ Hibriten ...let's hear it!!

Ill be there giving my sermon, wouldnt mind meeting the Beamer. unless you are a "damn liberal" lol

Does Burns bring a visiting fan base?

Also if any posters wanna come say what's up I'll be there prob 630ish. Being that it's Tgiving week they're may not be a crowd. Not like they need the gate money cause they got Cedar Rock support lol. That'd be enough to keep the power on for everybody in the county.

Does Burns bring a visiting fan base?

Also if any posters wanna come say what's up I'll be there prob 630ish. Being that it's Tgiving week they're may not be a crowd. Not like they need the gate money cause they got Cedar Rock support lol. That'd be enough to keep the power on for everybody in the county.

That subpar visitor section will be full by 6:45. We travel well. We had more fans at North Forsyth 2 hours away than they did.

A crowd it is. And with the hype and the South Caldwell folks in area dang this may be full. I dunno man, I kinda thought no crowd cause I went to an App game in 2008 during the Tgiving wkend. Empty seats everywere ha ha.

Even the West game there was seats. A crowd yes but there was seats to be had. Will this be bigger gate than this years Black and Blue?

Eating pumpkin pie.... I gave up on understanding women a long time ago.

Last edited:
Alright burns boys, the Mounties are out. But Cleveland county still has three. I'd like to believe that hibriten is overrated much like freedom has been for several years, but I'm not a hundred percent sure...with that being said, give'em hell Bulldogs! Like to see crest and burns go at in round three!

Long time guys. I was at my dads today for Thanksgiving and we were talking about our commute up to Lenoir tomorrow. I decided to take a look on here to see what was going on. This year was my first year off the Burns staff and as much as I miss it, the family time has been incredible. I got to watch my first game with my kids and I enjoyed it. I saw Rulz made a comeback so I figured why not. This has been a very special year and I cannot say how proud I am watching this team. Devine came in and rebuilt a damaged program in no time with such a great staff. I think we got a little spoiled this year. It is a good time to be a dog and good to see the word Mad Dog used so much. I remember Coach Greene saying that so many times it is crazy. I have watched film on Hibriten. Good football team up there. We have our hands full with a talented team but from what I saw this year we just need to play our game. No turnovers. Cam has grown up a lot over the years and only two INT's all year is pretty dang impressive. Hill healthy means trouble. Protect the ball, get some stops and let's move on. Hope you guys are all doing well and Happy Thanksgiving. Oh yea Crest sucks. Sorry, had to. lol

Burns guys, I have a read for you that might help tonight. If the center snaps the ball to the QB, then Hibriten will likely have called a running play. Hope that helps and good luck!

Reactions: Thebearofjer
This vistor's side seating is very measly but I don't think there is honestly much that can be done about it. It's on the side of a rather steep hill that goes the wrong direction to expand on.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT