ADVERTISEMENT

Burns @ Hibriten ...let's hear it!!

Awesome. I missed the game due to a bad stomach virus. Only my second game missed in a 14 year spand. Radio was on and I actually enjoyed our play by play on the local radio.

Reactions: burnsbulldogtweeter
Well it'll be interesting to see how we are next year. I'm not expecting too much. We are losing a lot of seniors who were key players. But with Devine at the helm, I wouldnt be shocked to see another 2nd round exit. Devine has done miracles for this team. They have exceeded expectations by a fair amount. The future is bright in Lawndale.

Reactions: beamer24
HHS still only allows 7pts in the 2nd half - McMichael scored 14 last week
Mackey makes good 2nd half adjustments on D. O hasn't been stopped much all year Lewis has done well with play calling. Completing a couple timely passes has helped as well.

Burns showed a lot of heart in the 2nd and 3qt.
What can i say.....we lost to a really really good football team . nice fans and great atmosphere . made it interesting in second but too much speed . best of luck boys ....go win it . i will be pulling for yall. been a great year on preps . i have really enjoyed the good natured banter. See ya next year and God Bless.

Dug ourselves too big of a hole. Credit goes to Hibriten for that hole as well as some very poor mistakes and play on our end. Burns wasnt 62-28 worse than Hibriten but Hibriten was clearly the better team and had speed. Even with the 28-0 start, the play of the game came in the 3rd quarter when we had HHS 3rd and 6 and we were down by 14. If we could have gotten that stop, we had a shot, but HHS completed a PASS for the first down and the flood gates opened again. Their QB can fly and he is so short, it makes him tough to spot. Good luck the rest of the way Hibriten. Thanks to the seniors that worked hard for 4 years and gave their all for the program. We have SOME that did the program well for their time here. I wont sugar coat it that a few others, Im glad to see the poison leave. Coach Devine and staff did an awesome job and our program is in good hands

We had a great season at Burns. 10-3 is so much more than anyone expected. Great job by both players and coaches. Bulldog football is back and the future is bright. I am already looking forward to next season. Everybody have a great holiday season.

Reactions: Thebearofjer
Hibriten is definitely one of the fastest teams I have ever seen. We could not stop em. But it doesn't take away from the great bounce back season we had. 10-3 is a great season. Coach Devine is exactly what we needed. Good luck seniors. Looking forward to the Big South next year or whatever they call it but I imagine it will be the Big South. Still got that Maddog Pride and once a Bulldog, always a Bulldog! Congratulations Hibriten and good luck the rest of the way.

Didn't we have an agreement at the beginning of season, if one regular poster won a 50/50, it would be split with all the other regular posters??

We will need to go to the booth for review.....the play stands as called KM2ASU not a regular poster this year......:D

Last edited:
I will remind you that I'm the one who gave Kane the $1.00 bill to buy that half and half ticket......I didn't get so much as an Airhead

LOL I do recall that, now that you mention it. Another reason to be glad Kane wasn't there - you would be out $41.

Kane took his 50 dollars worth of birthday money to the Shelby game Friday ! He came home with a hat and 15 dollars ! I think he was buying everyone around us concessions !!! He wanted half and half but they weren't selling them ... I told KMASU we should have went with him ... spend 40 and win 1300 not a bad return on the investment ha ha

He got tickled when coach ware came up to him before the game and asked him how we are going to get him to play at Shelby! Made his night ... thanks coach !!

Reactions: CHEERDUCK
Kane took his 50 dollars worth of birthday money to the Shelby game Friday ! He came home with a hat and 15 dollars ! I think he was buying everyone around us concessions !!! He wanted half and half but they weren't selling them ... I told KMASU we should have went with him ... spend 40 and win 1300 not a bad return on the investment ha ha

He got tickled when coach ware came up to him before the game and asked him how we are going to get him to play at Shelby! Made his night ... thanks coach !!

Did you tell Coach Ware, the Red Raider fans have been recruiting him for two years? He needs to get in line behind us.

Looks like I'm gonna have have a talk with coach ware Kane s a Bulldog now

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT