ADVERTISEMENT

Burns Coach resigns

Shelby has a booster club. It's called the Supper Club. Well-to-do supporters take individual players out for dinner. These same "BOOSTERS" will make donations to the football program as needed. So, instead of having fundraisers, the Shelby Booster Club member comes off the hip with a check.
ODB, I will say I am curious why you dislike the current Burns booster club. Care to elaborate?
Supper Club is not even close to a booster club, as is only comprised of a small group of men, which in no way could fill the needs financially to fund the program at Shelby.

Yes same guy . I looked him up. That's impressive Shelby lion if u knew that . I have not heard of him nor grays creek . I think u have my old pal seadog beat on nc high school football knowledge .

Some names that I have heard fron some random guy I talked to at the fallston subway ....can't verify about who actually applied - coach cog, Barry shuford, trip merritt , Mike helms , Dave divine

Reactions: burnsbulldogtweeter
David Devine surprises me if this is true. I, like others, believe he got a raw deal in his interim position at Burns years back. I never thought he would want to come back. I would be good with any of those except Helms.

Helms does not stand a chance. I agree BBB all the rest are quality guys and great coaches. My only concern with Merritt is that he has never coached HS ball before. I am still pulling for Coach Cog to be the next head coach at Burns High School.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT