ADVERTISEMENT

Burns @ Chase

congrats to my friend coach cog on a good showing. You did the Farm proud but I know you are not into morals victories. Way to go Devine Dogs on being 2-0. Also, props to max preps on the play-by-play.....without ktc that's my go to this year.

Everybody better be ready for RS there pretty dang good football team.

congrats to my friend coach cog on a good showing. You did the Farm proud but I know you are not into morals victories. Way to go Devine Dogs on being 2-0. Also, props to max preps on the play-by-play.....without ktc that's my go to this year.
KTC did do audio only... I watched the NFHS stream which was terrible & listen to KTC

Defensive struggle tonight. Cogdill had his boys ready to play. Burns struggled on offense all night. Basically the opposite of the South Point game. Blocked a Chase field goal on their first drive. We successfully faked a punt only to see the drive stall on a bad snap on a field goal attempt but darned if we didn’t almost get a TD out of it. We did get a safety on a bad snap which went over the punter’s head which really helped and then Lemont was able to punch it in for the TD to seal it. We need to work on our penalties. We had four in a row on one drive. But I’m proud of our defense. That was a much improved Chase team. They are well coached and I’m glad Cogdill has his head coaching job. I’ve always respected Chase and wish them the best of luck the rest of the season.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Clemson won in the Dean Dome a year ago to end that streak. I believe these two were the longest sports streaks in the country.

Reactions: Lawn12Dog
Diddo. If Burns shut Chase out. Shelby will hold them to negative points. Not a knock to our defense because I think our defense is pretty good. Shelby is on another level.

Not so fast....

Looks like Chase has alot to say. If this were a regular playoff setup they would probably send one of the #1 seeds home. They're gonna be a problem both seasons of 2021

Reactions: notanyonesfan
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT