ADVERTISEMENT

Britt vs. Richmond

JMACDE99

Oct 22, 2013
Britt is beating RC in the second quarter like the Road Warriors beat Pez Whatley and Rufus Freight Train Jones 26 to 6.

Reactions: drawplay000
No excuses we getting beat like a dog. We have had two td's called back for holding. We just don't look very pumped up for this game. Still have a half to play maybe we can turn it around.

No excuses we getting beat like a dog. We have had two td's called back for holding. We just don't look very pumped up for this game. Still have a half to play maybe we can turn it around.

Raiders can't be any more flatter than they were in the first half. Kinda reminded me of the 2008 games at Douglas Byrd when they lost 42-7. Nothing going right, tonight! Britt doing pretty much what they want!

Go Raiders!

Reactions: Ben-Badd
BEEN BADD you got that right smoked by JB enough from you for a while - I thought this would be a laugher guess it was for JB.

Raiders have no defense! Couldn't stop anything Britt had to offer! Defense is currently giving up an average of 26.4 pts./game, highest in Raider history. Not sure what has happened in Richmond over the last 10 years regarding the Raider defenses. Not the same it was when I first started following the Raiders back in 1998. However, I'm still a Raider fan!

Go Raiders!

Raiders have no defense! Couldn't stop anything Britt had to offer! Defense is currently giving up an average of 26.4 pts./game, highest in Raider history. Not sure what has happened in Richmond over the last 10 years regarding the Raider defenses. Not the same it was when I first started following the Raiders back in 1998. However, I'm still a Raider fan!

Go Raiders!
Paul it is the front 7 no playmakers and very small. That has been the problem for the last 7 years. Can't beat physical teams like that.

Well this is what they wanted... They got it.. The OC at Orange high school is doing pretty good this year. Y’all remember him?

Reactions: RAIDERS2014
O LINE O LINE O LINE...sounds like a broke record... Enjoy it boys cause its comin and that's what you fear...lmao. Britt had our number last nite...mind never got off the bus. **** HAPPENS. Richmond don't need playoffs this year... Not ready...but they're comin...I said that since day one... Next 3 years will be theirs...like I said, take away 34 and YOU aren't any different than Richmond. Maybe # 15...20...congrats on your success SCOTS. Enjoy...ITS COMIN...we were sleep in like y'all did against Cape Fear last year... Season ain't over. Let's see who knocks you off this year...can't wait. Best running back in the NATION , and nothing to show for it...do the math... you're in DENIAL if you defend that. Nothing to show but all this arrogant Chit Chat...you guys don't play, you talk...anyone can sit home by the Radio and laptop... lol...WE GOT BEAT... GO RAIDERS...

Reactions: RaidersRocks
I dont post much anymore because i finally figured out that I really dont know crap about how football is coached and played. My advice is that some of you on here should do the same. Its better to be thought a fool than to post and remove all doubt. SMH,SMH,SMH..

O LINE O LINE O LINE...sounds like a broke record... Enjoy it boys cause its comin and that's what you fear...lmao. Britt had our number last nite...mind never got off the bus. **** HAPPENS. Richmond don't need playoffs this year... Not ready...but they're comin...I said that since day one... Next 3 years will be theirs...like I said, take away 34 and YOU aren't any different than Richmond. Maybe # 15...20...congrats on your success SCOTS. Enjoy...ITS COMIN...we were sleep in like y'all did against Cape Fear last year... Season ain't over. Let's see who knocks you off this year...can't wait. Best running back in the NATION , and nothing to show for it...do the math... you're in DENIAL if you defend that. Nothing to show but all this arrogant Chit Chat...you guys don't play, you talk...anyone can sit home by the Radio and laptop... lol...WE GOT BEAT... GO RAIDERS...
That's what you're doing my man, except your are whining and crying.We went 17 years of you guys letting us know how great you were and that the shoe is on the other foot you want to be all thin skinned and whiney. The Scots had back to back 2-9 seasons, I didn't see any of Raider faithful say positive things about us.You keep saying what we would do without Zamir. What did the Raiders do when Flip moved on??? They still won and we will too!!!!

Ben badd Jack Britt didn’t have #34 on their team and they beat the breaks off of us and I don’t think Jb is as good as Scotland if sc didn’t have white.so sc will still beat us . Until we beat sc again and I really don’t see that happening no time soon, they get to talk as much as they want to,

Raiders were shocked last nite and got beat. But no worries thou, still the playoffs are in sights and we'll be there to play.

No one seen this one coming. We came out flat as a fritter and stayed that way. We will get better the sky isn't falling. Penalties really hurt us last night taking two td's off the board then two turnovers on top of that was too much to overcome.

@rcoraider98 : I agree... I feel like at the same time we might have been still basking in the Pinecrest victory. Can't look ahead and can't look back.FOCUS... ( no excuses though, by any means ) gotta hand it to them. Britt played an excellent game.

Paul it is the front 7 no playmakers and very small. That has been the problem for the last 7 years. Can't beat physical teams like that.

JMACDE99, I guess your right....just not use to Raider teams not playing Raider football. I know the 12-14 year old team that placed 4th in the nation last year is coming up. Just have to wait I guess!

U are kidding me you just wait to you see that oline smash you all in the mouth. Miller runs behind our line he would be a major d1 recruit. Come on man lets at least talk facts and look at some film. SC is better than RC at every position on the field this year and will be next with the exception of your qb and maybe wideout. You guys keep talking about your Jv's and young guys I have been hearing that for years. Until you all find some men upfront on both sides you will be an 8-3 program and continue to loose to SC. SC has beat you guys because we have been better upfront. Hell Zamir hasn't really played much against you all so your statement is kinda flawed. Smiley ran over you guys last year and it was embarrassing. so just give us our due. Yeah we had some bad playoff games and I have said it louder than most that Bailey needs to get better come playoff time with his play calling and adjustments but you guys are a shadow of what you were. No one is scared anymore. Sorry !

Time for a coaching change....Looking forward to the thread over the summer. One of my favorite reads all year. Next man up!!! Who is left?

giphy.gif

Damn man you gonna be ok?

@scotswin... yea...that's what we thought last week... lol maybe we can win this one. I think I'd prolly rather see your game...should be a good one.

I seen Carver Middle School play and they beat the brakes off hamlet and Rockingham. Neither team scored on Carver. I don’t know when the next time Richmond will win. But we definitely need to get big and strong up front if we want to take the conference back.

I seen Carver Middle School play and they beat the brakes off hamlet and Rockingham. Neither team scored on Carver. I don’t know when the next time Richmond will win. But we definitely need to get big and strong up front if we want to take the conference back.
You sound like a logical fan. Sc will fall back next year due to the lost of the obvious and a group of lineman on O and linebackers that are as good as any in the state but RC needs to find a way to improve their fronts or scheme.

You sound like a logical fan. Sc will fall back next year due to the lost of the obvious and a group of lineman on O and linebackers that are as good as any in the state but RC needs to find a way to improve their fronts or scheme.
I just see the obvious. For Richmond is never the skill position. We can run with the best of them. But if I front don’t get better than we are just spinning our wheels. The only reason it’s looking bad now and not 5 to 7 years ago is Paul Hoggard. If he was coaching the OL then we have a chance because he coach technique. No one can tell me he not the best OL coach in state of NC.

Reactions: Yaboy29
S2V has been saying it for a decade now........but what the heck do I know
THE IGNORANCE IN RICHMOND
Drawplay, Raider Daddy and btango, I agree with each of you. I don't really have a dog in the fight other than I am an Edenton Holmes Aces fan, but just a few observations. First, when Coach Hoggard was hired, one Raider fan came on this board and said "Edenton can have him and his one play offense" and I replied at that time"we will be glad to have his 42 points a game 1 play offense here in Edenton" and look at what we have now here at Holmes. Secondly, now that I have seen Coach Hoggard's offense for two years, I wonder about the football IQ of people who say it is a one play offense as there about a hundred different play variations that initially appear to be the same play. Lastly, if people are honest with themselves there is no way you can say Hoggard quit as the truth of the matter is that certain people wanted him gone and ran him out of town..

Aces, you are 100% correct. I don't care what the official reason for Hoggard leaving was but he was ran out of town. He was going to be fired in 2008 but Richmond want on an unbelievable ran that ended in a state championship. What has not been stated here is that big name coaches do not allow for the open head coaches position because of the behavior of SOME of their fans.

Thanks for the input Aces. You now know what ignorance Hoggard had to put up with at Richmond. His offense was/is way more dynamic than what "Some" thought. A lot of people have realized they lost a good thing. Even the most positive people that never speak negative have been grumbling now about the Raiders lack of direction

It's not just coaching and has been repeated before.
The first 60 seconds says it all. Alot of potential Raider players now live in other counties because families moving due to the changing economy.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT