ADVERTISEMENT

1A Brackets ????

Nope, then after Preliminaries are released we will have to wait 2 more hours to be finalized. The last projection I seen had our Lady Wildcats playing West Montgomery. If you know anything about their game please pass on their strengths & weaknesses

Nope, then after Preliminaries are released we will have to wait 2 more hours to be finalized. The last projection I seen had our Lady Wildcats playing West Montgomery. If you know anything about their game please pass on their strengths & weaknesses

Yeah they had us against east Wilkes. Not sure about them either but I'm sure there will be some movement we will see at some point I guess.

No need for them to rush, last year we played on Monday, this year it is Tuesday.
Tell the players and coaches that they are no need to rush. I think everyone would like to know. Last couple of years it's been ready around lunch time. So people have been anticipating it would be out about the same time. At least they should post something on their website letting people know what is going on or what the hold up is.

Being a SMC fan and looking at the Preliminary Bracket I luckily saved before they took it down. I believe Cherokee & Murphy are on the most difficult side of the bracket. I know it doesn't matter because this time of year you just line up and play. But it was a tough draw for the #1 & #5 team in the state

Sucks from a preparation standpoint most coaches would swap film tomorrow so they can prepare strategy for practice Monday game Tuesday

Reactions: Wildcat10fan
Being a SMC fan and looking at the Preliminary Bracket I luckily saved before they took it down. I believe Cherokee & Murphy are on the most difficult side of the bracket. I know it doesn't matter because this time of year you just line up and play. But it was a tough draw for the #1 & #5 team in the state
Was there any resemblance between the Projections from High School OT yesterday & the Preliminary Bracket?

yes, very similar...one potential match-up had WS Prep boys vs Lincoln Charter in regional semi's.....

didn't they have the records a week ago ? Isn't that the purpose of max preps ?

didn't they have the records a week ago ? Isn't that the purpose of max preps ?

In conference tournaments, if a 3 or lower seed wins the tournament, that team takes the 2 seed and everybody else moves down one. If MaxPreps is not accessible from the NCHSAA office (computer problem), they probably can't get up to date conference tournament results, hence the delay till tomorrow.

In conference tournaments, if a 3 or lower seed wins the tournament, that team takes the 2 seed and everybody else moves down one. If MaxPreps is not accessible from the NCHSAA office (computer problem), they probably can't get up to date conference tournament results, hence the delay till tomorrow.

Not this year. If somebody other than a conference champion wins the conference tournament they get a tier 2 seed. All other seeds are at large and by overall winning percentage based off of 20 game record

I have a question I have saw the projections and North Surry is projected as a 3 seed and Lincolnton a 2 seed. North is ranked 2nd in the state on maxpreps and lost 1 conference game. Lincolnton is ranked 11th and lost 1 conference game and we both have the 1 loss for playoff purposes. How is this possible?

I have a question I have saw the projections and North Surry is projected as a 3 seed and Lincolnton a 2 seed. North is ranked 2nd in the state on maxpreps and lost 1 conference game. Lincolnton is ranked 11th and lost 1 conference game and we both have the 1 loss for playoff purposes. How is this possible?

Because those rankings mean nothing

they just use MP in case of ties...tough 3rd for Hounds if matched up

Lady Wildcats travel to Atkins. Do Atkins have a lot of starters back from last year. I was able to watch them against Hiwassee Dam in the playoffs and they won by 4 I believe

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT