ADVERTISEMENT

Boys, I said BOYS I has a question for Scotland

GAAAAAAWD Pa!
That pitchture dont doo any justice....
It's ah-been since July since he gots to Scotland by now. When I first saw this Pitchture of the Revelle boy. I could'of swurn he was a SHORT red headed youngen. I mean I know them discreption says 6'2", but I wusent po shore. The other day up yonder at Taco Bell I saw the Revelle boy outside eating a McDouble, some fries, and just ah-dranking a Cold-cola.

Pa, that boy is ah-Bigen. I dont thank ya'lls heard me.....that boy is ah-BIGEN. Like he's taller than me and stuff. He might be the next Andy Dalton.

I gots his cell-number from him and puts it in my phone, but I could never get him later that eatning.

His size scurd me cause pa that Revelle boy looks as if he could throw that Pumpkin over the AT&T Stadium and to makes it worst off, he bees only in the 9th grade pa. I needs to see'um play some.

If Scotsland picked him up, I wonders what else Scotland is sandbagging behind the scene. Now I'm curious since they aint been no foozball games this yeer, I just has to ax.

Looks can be deceiving....

My questions are:
Is the Revelle boy #52, #522, or #2 in the Nation?
Does he has like good standout QB tecqnikes, like piviting on that back foot and jumping rapidly over the ground ladder?

Last edited:
GAAAAAAWD Pa!
That pitchture dont doo any justice....
It's ah-been since July since he gots to Scotland by now. When I first saw this Pitchture of the Revelle boy. I could'of swurn he was a SHORT red headed youngen. I mean I know them discreption says 6'2", but I wusent po shore. The other day up yonder at Taco Bell I saw the Revelle boy outside eating a McDouble, some fries, and just ah-dranking a Cold-cola.

Pa, that boy is a Bigen. I dont thank ya'lls heard me.....that boy is a BIGEN. Like he's taller than me and stuff. He might be the next Andy Dalton.

I gots his number and puts it in my phone, but Id could never get him later that eatning.

His size scurd me cause pa that Revelle boy looks as if he could throw that Pumpkin over the AT&T Stadium and to makes it worst off, he bees only in the 9th grad pa. I needs to see'um play some.

If Scotsland picked him up, Id wonder what else They is sandbagging. Now I'm curious since they aint been no foozball games this yeer, I just has to ax.

After that Taco Bell flashback, my question is:
Is the Revelle boy #52, #522, or #2 in the Nation?
Does he stand out when he throws that Pumpkin?
Is he Athletic?
Is he the starding QB?
Does he throw in 3 seconds or 5?
Does he has like good standout QB tecqnikes, like piviting on that back foot and jumping rapidly over the ground ladder?
Coo Coo for Cocoa Puffs!!!!

Hey my cousins. Remember ya'll aint gonna bees playing them Richmond boys.

I wonder who's gonna bees ya'lls competitor now in the 3A

At least ya'll bee able to beat Catholic Cougars - that should bees a great game

Happy Thanksgiving to all the raiders and scots will continue to play each other just will not be last game of the regular season. The rivalry is to big to much history.

Happy Thanksgiving to all the raiders and scots will continue to play each other just will not be last game of the regular season. The rivalry is to big to much history.
Still could be the last game. We may be in a split conference

Reactions: S2V2
Yeah I agree could be a split and Charlotte catholic is a good championship program.

Maybe not a split conf. Along with PS there will be 7 other 3A teams in Fayetteville and as far as the Raiders, we'll still have 4A L'ton, PCrest, HC, PF, Ovhill, GCrk, and JB

Reactions: UNC91
Maybe not a split conf. Along with PS there will be 7 other 3A teams in Fayetteville and as far as the Raiders, we'll still have 4A L'ton, PCrest, HC, PF, Ovhill, GCrk, and JB
Oh man...... we aint get to play Raiders no way.......... Dang!
We get some new beef in 3A :)

Oh man...... we aint get to play Raiders no way.......... Dang!
We get some new beef in 3A :)

Maybe down the road when teams get back to playing out-of-conf. opp. You are right for now, it probably won't be next season unless the virus has died down.

Men put D's key boards away, there's nothing happening over in N,C, Talk real Football ,There a great Coach down in Irmo that's every N,C, and S,C, should B's wishing him luck and a great game this Friday.But that's okay go on and lay on your OLD Wet blanket.

Lee County is still 3A, don't see them coming this way at all and Union Pines will possibly join up with Southern Wake County due to travel
The Raiders have been following COVID guidelines yet working hard to prepare for this short upcoming season.

Men put D's key boards away, there's nothing happening over in N,C, Talk real Football ,There a great Coach down in Irmo that's every N,C, and S,C, should B's wishing him luck and a great game this Friday.But that's okay go on and lay on your OLD Wet blanket.
Yeah but is you living in town or out in the sticks?
Irmo is King

Ya'll,
Imma say this and say em' once. I have them privileged to watch the Revelle Boy during next practice. I been told the Revelle boy IS #52 in the country. I just wanna bees looking what the #52 in the country isa capable of pa

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT