ADVERTISEMENT

Boiling Springs at Gaffney

Vik-Val 86

May 20, 2020
As far as I know the game is still on for this week of 9-25-20. Since no public games going on in N.C., I thought to put out S.C. HS games going on. With Gaffney being 5A I just went ahead and put this in the 4A forum. Be honest I’m not up on the S.C. HS teams like like I’m an on N.C. teams. But to make it interesting just seeing how we pick for the teams of another State. Gaffney is traditionally good but what does Boiling Springs have. I’m going with Gaffney in this one. If Oct 2 holds up to what I’m seeing Gaffney will face Dorman. Talk about a huge game.

I always support NC over SC in head to head matchups and the Shrine Bowl but I clearly keep up with and have big respect for the SC teams. I went to Gaffney last year when Mallard Creek traveled there. I just cant seem to find any SC board that is active anymore to follow the SC teams.

Reactions: Vik-Val 86
I agree with you Middle Sound Heel. I will always support N.C. over S.C. when it comes to matchups. With not much happening here in N.C. I thought to make it interesting for the forum. Gaffney has always been a S.C. team I always seem to favor. Back when I could listen to them on this one radio station, I would listen to their games going back in to the 80’s. But the station no longer carry their games. Best of luck to Gaffney. I’m interested to see how this 5A is going to turn out at the end.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT