ADVERTISEMENT

BK !!!

PolkHeel

Aug 8, 2012
Are you going to post the state championship pick up for me and Antiquefan?

Originally posted by BK13T-$:
Yeah. Have it today. Well tonight. Good luck.
Hey, am I still in or did you change your rules and seed the 4th round differently than the first three? It should be me and antique if you followed your own rules.

I made a mistake in the seedings. Sorry. I didnt catch it until after the fact. Dont think anyone caught it at first.

Originally posted by BK13T-$:
I made a mistake in the seedings. Sorry. I didnt catch it until after the fact. Dont think anyone caught it at first.
Since you made the mistake, am I in or out? I noticed you corrected your mistake on the tie breaker. Just want a decision.

Wallace vs Starmount 1st tiebreaker.

Plymouth vs Robbinsville. 2nd.

Give both scores

Wait a second if we're challenging seedings I want back in too!!!!
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by PolkHeel:
I am lost what mistake was made?
For three weeks he used one seeding process and then last week changed the way he seeded the teams.

Hey yall take it easy on ole BK! I'm a fan of his brackets and seeding process. Shoot... I got beat in the 1st round but somehow got penciled in as the winner. I wasn't gonna argue!!
laugh.r191677.gif

Oh ok. Thanks. Well it doesn't look like BK is going to put up the picks so here is mine for the championship games.

Robbinsville 28 Plymouth 27

WRH 35 Starmount 14

Hey gal, if I win I want one of those big bracket sheets like they give to wrestlers if they win their class at a big tournament. Imagine what that would look like! My picks are: WRH 37 Starmount 14
Robbinsville 21. Plymouth 14

Originally posted by Fourth'n'Inches:

Hey yall take it easy on ole BK! I'm a fan of his brackets and seeding process. Shoot... I got beat in the 1st round but somehow got penciled in as the winner. I wasn't gonna argue!!
laugh.r191677.gif
I guess he thinks two wrongs make a right.

Man these boards crack me up. Well just for fun I'll post my picks. Heck somehow Zuma will come out winning this whole thin, and he hasn't picked in 3 weeks!

WRH 35
Starmount 31

Robbinsville 28
Plymouth 26

Well, given the general trend of things, can't hurt to post my picks. I might end up winning it all too!

Starmount 27, WRH 21

Robbinsville 30, Plymouth 24

Besides, this is one time that being a contrarian can't hurt my chances...
evilgrin0013.r191677.gif

Originally posted by pollo_loco:
Man these boards crack me up. Well just for fun I'll post my picks. Heck somehow Zuma will come out winning this whole thin, and he hasn't picked in 3 weeks!

WRH 35
Starmount 31

Robbinsville 28
Plymouth 26
Why you wanna hate on ole Zuma?

Good luck to the Knights tomorrow, bring the ship back to the SMC. (Gosh that hurt)

Looks like it is going come down to the Robbinsville game tomorrow for antique fan and me! If I win I also want a big copy of the bracket. Good luck to the Black Knights!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT