ADVERTISEMENT

BIG SOUTH Week 3

rockstrong

Oct 15, 2010
TWO GAMES OF THE WEEK:
The unblemished conference records of two teams will have to change. With Crest, Forestview, Kings Mountain, and Crest all squaring off against one another.

Forestview @ Kings Mountain- Should learn more about both these teams this week, both seem to be flying under the radar.

Hunter Huss @ Stuart Cramer- Good matchup, who is Cramer? Who is Huss?

North Gaston @ Ashbrook- Ashbrook and North Gaston both confuse me, I can't say I know who either one of them are.

South Point @ Crest- Old fashion slobberknocker. Who flinches first? I Think your best two backs in the conference are going to go toe to toe.

I miss the days of old where the Crest Crampers and the South Point Knee Biters went at it...lets go!

TWO GAMES OF THE WEEK:
The unblemished conference records of two teams will have to change. With Crest, Forestview, Kings Mountain, and Crest all squaring off against one another.

Forestview @ Kings Mountain- Should learn more about both these teams this week, both seem to be flying under the radar.

Hunter Huss @ Stuart Cramer- Good matchup, who is Cramer? Who is Huss?

North Gaston @ Ashbrook- Ashbrook and North Gaston both confuse me, I can't say I know who either one of them are.

South Point @ Crest- Old fashion slobberknocker. Who flinches first? I Think your best two backs in the conference are going to go toe to toe.

I miss the days of old where the Crest Crampers and the South Point Knee Biters went at it...lets go!
Good ole days.

Reactions: rockstrong
South Point has to be the favorite Friday nite! Crest has a D Lineman that plays with a soft cast on his wrist I expect SP to go after him. It’s also hard for the Chargers to stop the ball from getting to the outside..I would love to see #21 drop down and play some outside LB this week.

I don't see SP as a favorite. As you know we are one dimensional. IMO this game will be close. I'll never hear the end of it, if SP loses. I work with a guy whose grandson starts on defense for Crest. LOL 😅 May not be able to go back to work lol I think a TD difference between the two.

I don't see SP as a favorite. As you know we are one dimensional. IMO this game will be close. I'll never hear the end of it, if SP loses. I work with a guy whose grandson starts on defense for Crest. LOL 😅 May not be able to go back to work lol I think a TD difference between the two.
Y’all been one dimensional since 🤷🏾‍♂️ 1959😂😂 raiders should be just fine😉

I'll take Ashbrook in a decent win over NOGA. Think the Greenwave has better overall athletes while NOGA hasn't been anything since AJ Bue. KM has finally caught up somewhat with its CC brothers, so they should win easily after years of irrelevance. Cramer over Huss and finally, Crest over SP. I don't mind eating crow, but Crest should be undefeated right now, but the youth and and questionable penalties coupled with a little playing calling has hindered that. Still I say Crest by 10

What in the world is going on here…

1) The Chargers and the Raiders know a flood is coming and both are stocking up on sandbags. Both these teams are good enough to win the conference. Mickey would probably say Crest looks like the Green Bay Packers…

2) It’s 2021 and we’ve gotten so soft that there’s no more smack talk.

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Looking forward to this one. I expect it to be determined by which team has less penalties and fewer costly mistakes. SP will have to slow down the passing game of Crest in order to pull out a win. SP will have to play a near perfect game as Crest usually “brings it” when they play the raiders. Gonna buy some popcorn and coke as this game will be fun. Wish the players a safe game and the fans to have slot of fun! Gotta go with my raiders. SP 24/ Crest 21. Is it FRIDAY yet????

Without getting political, Crest and SP fans can't attack each other anymore...that is the short answer. Same goes for Crest and Shelby. The posters were threatened with fines of up to 10,000 dollars lmao! We are violent domestic terrorists. Everybody has to hug and love each other...or not at all.

Forestview @ Kings Mountain- KM wins with that home cookin 35-28

Hunter Huss @ Stuart Cramer- Cramer crams the Huskies 21-7

North Gaston @ Ashbrook- Both should fold now and start working on basketball. Green puddles 12-6

South Point @ Crest- Red taters spudder Chargers hopes 35-21, being the first of three losses in a row for the Ponies.

• Haha
Reactions: Maiden Creek
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT