sasha_nc

Dec 3, 2003
Greensboro, NC
All are half time scores except Crest/Huss

Kings Mountain 21 - Ashbrook 7
Hunter Huss 14 - Crest 10
Forestview 13 - Burns 0
Stuart Cramer 14 - North Gaston 0

Coach Eddins spends more time on the field than the team.....

And I get tickled when the Crest radio crew gets so upset they start screaming (which is every play that Crest doesn't do good)

Wonder if ol Steve over at the radio station fines them for dogging the officiating so much the last 45 seconds of regulation... ROFL....

HA HA HA HA....

Reactions: shutdownD24
Coach Eddins spends more time on the field than the team.....

And I get tickled when the Crest radio crew gets so upset they start screaming (which is every play that Crest doesn't do good)

Wonder if ol Steve over at the radio station fines them for dogging the officiating so much the last 45 seconds of regulation... ROFL....

HA HA HA HA....

I was following two twitter feeds - one bias the other not - and both were commenting on the officiating - the non biased person said it was the worst they had ever seen

I was following two twitter feeds - one bias the other not - and both were commenting on the officiating - the non biased person said it was the worst they had ever seen
Must have the ones we had last week art NOGA

1 KM
2 Crest
2 Huss
3 Ashbrook
3 SC
3 Forestview
4 Burns
5 NOGA

If I'm not mistaken, if Crest beats KM, we have our first 3 way tie since 2006 I think in the big south. Ashbrook beating Huss would obviously demolish that theory which would leave it at KM and Crest sharing the crown. Either way, unless KM chokes against the next two opponents. They are already conference champs.

Last edited:
1 KM
2 Crest
2 Huss
3 Ashbrook
3 SC
3 Forestview
4 Burns
5 NOGA

If I'm not mistaken, if Crest beats KM, we have our first 3 way tie since 2006 I think in the big south. Ashbrook beating Huss would obviously demolish that theory which would leave it at KM and Crest sharing the crown. Either way, unless KM chokes against the next two opponents. They are already conference champs.
I can assure you of one thing the young mountaineers are only thinking of the BURNS game next week. One game at a time. they still remember last years game with BURNS they been waiting for this game all year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT