ADVERTISEMENT

Big south 3A.........if there is a season

Babyhewey

Oct 7, 2016
The top 3 for me is still a toss up.

1 Huss- has some key returning players with a transfer qb with some experience in big games. Coach Thompson should have a well coached team now with alot of talent. They should be very dangerous.
2 km- returning 15 starters including one of the best wr in the state. And coming off of a 7 ot loss to catholic they will be on a revenge tour
3 Crest- don't know a lot about them I think returning 11 starters. Crest will be Crest always a tough ball game.

These three are all toss ups there is a case for all 3 to be at the top.

4 Ashbrook- they return 13 starters. With a new coach and a new offense, depending on how fast they get and understand the new stuff they could be higher then this.
5 forestview- I think they could potentially be higher then this. Returning 15 starters, things could get interesting.
6 Stuart cramer- they return for 4 out of 5 on the o line a sophomore qb who in my opinion could play for anyone in the conference but they have lost a lot of talent in some key places. Defense should still be strong, they have a couple positions to fill but defensively they should be in good shape. They will be well coached but can they replace talent?
7 north gaston- I hope coach Clark gets noga back to being relevant again. May not be this year though. They have some good talent, but can he change the mind set and bring in a winning culture?

I hope these bottom 4 teams can make things interesting. I think the 3A west comes through the big south in one of 3 ways. Let me know what yall think

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT