ADVERTISEMENT

Big South 2018

being the unbias person you are I would guess you have the MIGHTY CHARGERS at the top with the rest of the teams playing for second place.
No, I do not. Crest will be a good football team that has a few question marks and concerns. With that said, we have six rings, KM has a history of being losers and choking, much like Burns, but there again even they have one ring. So, once again until you losers prove it. Chop off your fingers, because none of us believe you.

There sure is a whole lotta talk in KM but will the defense back up the talk. Defense wins championships!

They must be loaded.
We all know who is loaded. I mean y’all ran through them in Cams 7 on 7. We’ll be lucky to be in the ballgame at halftime with that bunch. Anyway, I hope you are are doing well my friend. I hate Shelby, but it ain’t because they suck, quite the opposite. Good luck I’ll check back in around the Burns game because they’ll be awful again, and I’ll want to rub it in.

We all know who is loaded. I mean y’all ran through them in Cams 7 on 7. We’ll be lucky to be in the ballgame at halftime with that bunch. Anyway, I hope you are are doing well my friend. I hate Shelby, but it ain’t because they suck, quite the opposite. Good luck I’ll check back in around the Burns game because they’ll be awful again, and I’ll want to rub it in.
Lol poor Burns. In all seriousness, Crest should be very solid. I saw your QB on twitter at Tennessee and he looked like Tebow. That running game is going to be tough with what y’all have coming back.

Whether you care or not makes no difference. Your comment was simply moronic. Until Kings Mountain actually does anything, your comment will remain moronic CHUMP! Up until now, they’ve done nothing in the whole history of time, to earn your ignorant comment.
Listein don't care what you think son, well didn't they beat your ponys last season.

Reactions: Zelhunt
Listein don't care what you think son, well didn't they beat your ponys last season.
Yes, you care, butt-sniffer. That's why you respond. Yes they barely beat us last year, but how many times in the last 20 or so years have they did that? I know, I know it's painful for a Neanderthal such as yourself to comprehend facts. You're nothing more than a mouth breather, with a computer. You came home punch drunk from your 3rd shift job at the mill and want to dream about KM finally doing anything but flaming out when it counts. Stick to your sister, she's easier than what you and your limited acumen<(look it up) are trying to accomplish here.

Yes, you care, butt-sniffer. That's why you respond. Yes they barely beat us last year, but how many times in the last 20 or so years have they did that? I know, I know it's painful for a Neanderthal such as yourself to comprehend facts. You're nothing more than a mouth breather, with a computer. You came home punch drunk from your 3rd shift job at the mill and want to dream about KM finally doing anything but flaming out when it counts. Stick to your sister, she's easier than what you and your limited acumen<(look it up) are trying to accomplish here.
GROW UP

These new clowns can’t take jokes or have fun...
That's why the place is dead! By the way, how many Facebook accounts do you have? You're constantly changing and I don't know which one is fake and which one isn't. You're killing me nappy neck. South Point Blows!

I think KM has beat the MIGHTY CREST CHARGER THE LAST TWO YEARS IN A ROW and I would not call 38 to 14 barely wining last year game. more like a big butt WHIPPING.

KM took advantage of one coach that showed once his talent was gone, couldn’t actually coach and the following year, Crest gets a new coach and was working with a relatively young class. I expect a different game from these seniors against KM...let’s not forget the addition of a previous head coach on the assistants staff at Crest.

The sad part is it took Kirby leaving followed by Barnes to finally beat Crest...kids that were born the year KM beat Crest in the 90’s before two years ago had already graduated...pathetic

KM took advantage of one coach that showed once his talent was gone, couldn’t actually coach and the following year, Crest gets a new coach and was working with a relatively young class. I expect a different game from these seniors against KM...let’s not forget the addition of a previous head coach on the assistants staff at Crest.

The sad part is it took Kirby leaving followed by Barnes to finally beat Crest...kids that were born the year KM beat Crest in the 90’s before two years ago had already graduated...pathetic
Yo dude, Kirby? The 90's? Barnes? I thought we were giving predictions on the Big South THIS year? The fact is that none of these kids playing in this years game know wtf your're talking about. Recent history has KM beating you guys 2 years in a row. You act like those 6 rings gonna help you this year. Maybe?

Yo dude, Kirby? The 90's? Barnes? I thought we were giving predictions on the Big South THIS year? The fact is that none of these kids playing in this years game know wtf your're talking about. Recent history has KM beating you guys 2 years in a row. You act like those 6 rings gonna help you this year. Maybe?

Maybe those rings will help...maybe not...do you think the rings KM has will help them?...oh nevermind

Reactions: coondog8585

EXCUSES, EXCUSES you MIGHTY CHARGER fans need to learn how to take a good butt whipping.

Crest reminds me of the Dallas cowboys all they talk about is their past lol
Crest reminds me of the Dallas cowboys all they talk about is their past lol
Rings_zps4muu1zzl.jpg

Good to see you have some new material.
There really wasn't anything wrong with the old material. You can tell by how dead and mundane this place has become since a few of us exited. You've really done a poor job of holding this place together, especially with the copious amount of new idiots that are here now.

Nothing but mouth-breathers, and wanna-be's. I came back for 15 minutes and the place got a pulse. Y'all carry on. You should be able to contend with Mr. Bud and the 1 other KM fan, especially since I have already proven him to be a complete waste of skin. The other one desperately wants to be KM's version of me, but he doesn't have the sense to come in from a shower of turds.

Last edited:
There really wasn't anything wrong with the old material. You can tell by how dead and mundane this place has become since a few of us exited. You've really done a poor job of holding this place together, especially with the copious amount of new idiots that are here now.

Nothing but mouth-breathers, and wanna-be's. I came back for 15 minutes and the place got a pulse. Y'all carry on. You should be able to contend with Mr. Bud and the 1 other KM fan, especially since I have already proven him to be a complete waste of skin. The other one desperately wants to be KM's version of me, but he doesn't have the sense to come in from a shower of turds.
Man crestrulz I'm till trying to figure out that word salad you just feed us. But anyhow everybody is talking predictions and you talking past championships. The bottom line is The Streak is at 2 and counting. Who wants to be like you, you don't even know how bad we thumped crest chargers last year. I put the name in there so we can let it be known. Kings Mountain 2 in a row over your crest chargers.Now add that to your list of streaks. P.S. your best player is a KM guy.

Reactions: mrbud and Zelhunt
Man crestrulz I'm till trying to figure out that word salad you just feed us. But anyhow everybody is talking predictions and you talking past championships. The bottom line is The Streak is at 2 and counting. Who wants to be like you, you don't even know how bad we thumped crest chargers last year. I put the name in there so we can let it be known. Kings Mountain 2 in a row over your crest chargers.Now add that to your list of streaks. P.S. your best player is a KM guy.
You have to talk predictions, you have nothing else to talk about. Past as you call it means tradition to most folks. Crest has tradition, KM has a two year streak, that's it. Our best player is not a KM guy, all of our players wear Crest uniforms, if you want to go that route, your coach is a Crest guy, he was brought up at Crest, he has two rings from Crest, and that is two more than KM has in the whole history of time.

You talk about the past when you bring up a 2 year win streak then you try and clown me for talking about the past - Do you see how completely freaking stupid you are?

Like said mouth-breathers.

PS, NOBODY BELIEVES YOU! You are what you've always been.

SHS LION, Do you see how you have completely failed this board? They're paying the cell phone bills just to log on now. I have them piling out of their trailers, just to try and get some.

Low IQ individuals with hard-ons for KM football. This place should be rocking.

Reactions: SHS LION
SHS LION, Do you see how you have completely failed this board? They're paying the cell phone bills just to log on now. I have them piling out of their trailers, just to try and get some.

Low IQ individuals with hard-ons for KM football. This place should be rocking.
In my many moons on this here earth. I've learned that those who talk a lot and loud usually don't do much on the field. So u talk a good game and do a good job of stirring the pot. Kings Mountain players have been drilled to beat shelby and crest. But the ultimate goal is to win a state title. The program has grown under coach lloyd. Some fans complain about this and that but that's on the outside looking in. But like I said 2015 and 2016 hats off to you, but where they at now? Can they help u this year? Bring back willie green.

Reactions: mrbud and Zelhunt
In my many moons on this here earth. I've learned that those who talk a lot and loud usually don't do much on the field. So u talk a good game and do a good job of stirring the pot. Kings Mountain players have been drilled to beat shelby and crest. But the ultimate goal is to win a state title. The program has grown under coach lloyd. Some fans complain about this and that but that's on the outside looking in. But like I said 2015 and 2016 hats off to you, but where they at now? Can they help u this year? Bring back willie green.

Bring back willie green? Dang that hurt...wish I could think of a decent Kings Mountain high school player y’all should call back. Oh yeah their are none!

On a side note, if a former assistant Crest Coach leaves Crest and becomes the head coach of one of Crest rivals and beats Crest...Did the rival actually beat Crest at all?

Bring back willie green? Dang that hurt...wish I could think of a decent Kings Mountain high school player y’all should call back. Oh yeah their are none!

On a side note, if a former assistant Crest Coach leaves Crest and becomes the head coach of one of Crest rivals and beats Crest...Did the rival actually beat Crest at all?
That does not fit the narrative, that he is trying to perpetuate. He knows the drill, trust me. KM is nothing more than never-has-beens. He just can't bring himself to admit it. It is okay for him to talk about the past, but how dare you or I talk about it. He's in for a rude awakening, real soon. I'll be back to rub salt in his cantankerous wounds. There is common knowledge to all fans around this State, and that is this. There really are just two programs with rich tradition in Cleveland County, one I will not type and the other needs no introduction. The other two rank like this

1. Farm-Team
2. Never done Squat.

That does not fit the narrative, that he is trying to perpetuate. He knows the drill, trust me. KM is nothing more than never-has-beens. He just can't bring himself to admit it. It is okay for him to talk about the past, but how dare you or I talk about it. He's in for a rude awakening, real soon. I'll be back to rub salt in his cantankerous wounds. There is common knowledge to all fans around this State, and that is this. There really are just two programs with rich tradition in Cleveland County, one I will not type and the other needs no introduction. The other two rank like this

1. Farm-Team
2. Never done Squat.
Whatever fellas you will remember a couple of names off of this team. I Promise you that before its all said and done! Special group of kids we got now its time to show it. Guys that 4 game stretch at the beginning could be tough. Ya'll got other things to worry about than them scrubs from KM that has spanked that butt twice. Who's your Daddy?

Reactions: mrbud

Oh thanks for coach Lloyd you got anybody else that wannabe a part of this.

1. Farm-Team
2. Never done Squat.
[

1. Farm-Team
2. Never done Squat.
So you got Crest winning the Big South? Got it. I was confused for a moment there.

Oh thanks for coach Lloyd you got anybody else that wannabe a part of this.

Be apart what of what? you’ve proven over and over and over since Jesus walked the earth! KM can’t win when it matters! If beating Crest and Shelby means a successful season for your team then you suck brother. Plain and simple. Gotta win more than one conference championship every 50 Years and a state championship every now and then helps too. So again! I ask you, be apart of what? A mediocre season and a chance for a ass whooping by a team in charlotte most likely? Hang on I’ll go ask the Chargers.

Be apart what of what? you’ve proven over and over and over since Jesus walked the earth! KM can’t win when it matters! If beating Crest and Shelby means a successful season for your team then you suck brother. Plain and simple. Gotta win more than one conference championship every 50 Years and a state championship every now and then helps too. So again! I ask you, be apart of what? A mediocre season and a chance for a ass whooping by a team in charlotte most likely? Hang on I’ll go ask the Chargers.
I'm guessing kicker on 1 of those championship teams. No maybe special teams captain yep that's it. Keep talking I luv it.

Ya know what? I read somewhere in one of them fancy news articles that 1 out of every 4 men struggle with erectile dysfunction when it matters. Now that I think about it, that makes sense! Four Schools in Cleveland County, care to guess which one can’t stand up when it matters? Kings Mountain always leaves their fans like a Hurricane, exciting at first, but always ends in disaster.

1. Farm-Team
2. Never done Squat.
Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT