ADVERTISEMENT

Big News!

Chris_Hughes

Staff
Feb 13, 2004
As you may have already noticed from the color and logo changes to the website, there are major changes taking place here at NCPreps. Starting today, NCPreps and CarolinaPreps have merged to become one new site here on the Rivals.com network.

Deana and I will be putting out some more information soon regarding this partnership, but I think it will be a huge win for the fans, coaches, and athletes in our state!

Oh crap.
Great!
Not.
So will this be a fair site or will it be one that lets one poster walk free after physically threatening people, while banning the one that got threatened, only for calling him a liberal?
Worst news ive heard this decade regarding forums.

There won't be anyone physically threatening anyone here. Period. This is a place where everyone is welcome to participate in civil, and lively discussions. There is NO NEED for anyone to ever feel threatened or not wanted here. Of course, there are rules that everyone will have to follow, but they aren't hard rules.

What does this mean for team pages Chris? Being able to review a school's historical records and ADM's was/is an absolute super feature on CP and I would hate to see that disappear with a merger.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT