ADVERTISEMENT

Big News!

Chris_Hughes

Staff
Feb 13, 2004
As you may have already noticed from the color and logo changes to the website, there are major changes taking place here at NCPreps. Starting today, NCPreps and CarolinaPreps have merged to become one new site here on the Rivals.com network.

Deana and I will be putting out some more information soon regarding this partnership, but I think it will be a huge win for the fans, coaches, and athletes in our state!

We will be doing some neat things here. We will be bringing Chris' hard work on his team pages and famous Stadium Project here as well.

We will be transitioning for the next little bit with things!!

Well to be honest...we wasn’t ready to announce the news just yet, but Rivals went ahead and changed the colors and logo so we had to announce something today.

There are some things that Chris and I will discuss concerning the message boards with Mods and other various things.

As you may have already noticed from the color and logo changes to the website, there are major changes taking place here at NCPreps. Starting today, NCPreps and CarolinaPreps have merged to become one new site here on the Rivals.com network.

Deana and I will be putting out some more information soon regarding this partnership, but I think it will be a huge win for the fans, coaches, and athletes in our state!
And whew!!!

When I visited here early this morning and saw all the blue...

Let's just say stroke was thought about...

Hope this is the start of something big...

Great! I have been a poster on NC Preps for close to 20 years and I have enjoyed your Carolina Prep site for a few years now though I haven’t posted as much on CP. Now we have the best of both worlds. One thing I particularly enjoyed on CP was the numerous stadium photos of every school. Please carry that over if you can.
Congratulations to the both of you for jobs well done.
I know this will be continued success!

Last edited:
Reactions: dogs79
Never thought I'd see this.. but I kinda figured it lately given how things would go.

Look forward to seeing the team pages and everything on here and all the goodies from CP. It'll be easier for muah to focus on one place now.

Welcome to the good side Chris! ;)

Reactions: Chris_Hughes
Two premiere high school athletic folks bringing their expertise together in one location only helps puts the focus on all these
kids and schools and we the fans of both sites will have a central location to keep up with everything. Win Win....

Congratulations to you both, Keep up the great work and take this to new heights... as I know you will...

Reactions: Chris_Hughes
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT