ADVERTISEMENT

Big News!

Chris_Hughes

Staff
Feb 13, 2004
As you may have already noticed from the color and logo changes to the website, there are major changes taking place here at NCPreps. Starting today, NCPreps and CarolinaPreps have merged to become one new site here on the Rivals.com network.

Deana and I will be putting out some more information soon regarding this partnership, but I think it will be a huge win for the fans, coaches, and athletes in our state!

Maybe some of the foolishness that went on here will nipped in the bud like it was on CP.

To me, everyone will have a clean slate. I don't want to call anyone's posts foolish. But between Deana, Sportsnut17, Btango, Buddy Amerson, Paul Graham, and myself, we'll do our best to ensure this is the best place to post.

I didn’t post much on either site but stayed invisible but just made a NcPrep account, Will the Team Pages n all from CP be transferred to here as well?

Reactions: UNCGrad2014
TBH...I'm not sure I'm as happy as others. I too visit both sites. When I'm tired of the foolishness on NCPreps, I go to Carolina Preps to get adult football conversation.

But, I do hope this is a smashing success.

I'm not here to talk about what has happened here on NCPreps in previous years, but I'll say that we're going to be monitoring things much closer, and the expectation is for everyone to stick to having adult conversations. There is no reason why the standard we set at CP can't translate over here to NCP.

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
By the way, there are several of you who I probably know personally but don't know you by your usernames here at NCPreps. Do me a favor and send me an email or a Twitter message, or a PM here letting me know who you are!

If I don't already know you, I look forward to starting a friendship with you all.

Reactions: BuddyAmerson
As you may have already noticed from the color and logo changes to the website, there are major changes taking place here at NCPreps. Starting today, NCPreps and CarolinaPreps have merged to become one new site here on the Rivals.com network.

Deana and I will be putting out some more information soon regarding this partnership, but I think it will be a huge win for the fans, coaches, and athletes in our state!

The big question is, are you going to move the Mack is back thread over to here. Lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT