ADVERTISEMENT

Big news coming (Palmieri leaving Mallard Creek for GA high school)

I'm just disappointed that my two candidates didn't get the job. And before anyone ask who they were just go back and look at one of my first post and you'll know who they were.

I'm just disappointed that my two candidates didn't get the job. And before anyone ask who they were just go back and look at one of my first post and you'll know who they were.
He was the guy long before Coach P made his announcement. No Coach in Charlotte got an interview. Outside of the 4 in house coaches that interviewed. Only 3 outside coaches interviewed, Kennedy being one of them.

Reactions: kalefah1
Just to let everyone know now. If Mallard Creek runs the Air Raid offense again next season, it’s over for the state! It’s over regardless what offense!

Nepsy7 is already sandbagging. It's M.C. they will have a QB. Even if they have to recruit from Hough. :)

I have 2 I’m looking at, it all depends if the new guy wants to stay with what we have in house. We’ll be in big trouble if we stay with what’s on the roster. We’ll see!

I have faith in Xavion Brower. If the new coach does bring a QB with him it would more than likely be Kamell Smith the rising SR. and I’ve watched both guys tape and I would still go with Brower.

I have faith in Xavion Brower. If the new coach does bring a QB with him it would more than likely be Kamell Smith the rising SR. and I’ve watched both guys tape and I would still go with Brower.

There are a couple of reasons why that won't happen"

1. Kamell Smith attends EASTERN Guilford, not Southeast Guilford.

2. Coach Tinsley will work with the kids at Mallard Creek. He isn't big on trying recruit players. Mallard Creek should have more than enough talent to do what Coach Tinsley might want to do.

2. Coach Tinsley will work with the kids at Mallard Creek. He isn't big on trying recruit players. Mallard Creek should have more than enough talent to do what Coach Tinsley might want to do.

I completely botched the school. My apologies and thanks for correcting me.

Program recruits itself. Continue to win games and send kids to college and talent will not be an issue.

He’ll be ok, if his Father stops trying to force feed him to the program, and just let the kid compete. Which he’ll have to do with the new guys coming. Today! There is no sure starter for this year,

Mallard Creek going through major coaching turnaround. Very interesting to see how things play out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT