ADVERTISEMENT

Big news coming (Palmieri leaving Mallard Creek for GA high school)

Almost like fast food, doesnt have any nutritional value or substance...jus filling a void that's bad for you anyways. Have u decided on what team to bandwagon this yr yet???
Cougars I love your post, he'll bandwagon another team, have highlights, players' history, and mom's maiden name but ask about how's a former player from PS doing in college and his response is very vague. LOL

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
Almost....
As we can see, all three below graduated from the same high school and they didnt have to do homework. They just filled in their own grades at their discretion, requested their graduation at The Mecklenburg County Aquatic Center, and hired each other with no questions asked under the supervision of David Tepper.

Stooges.jpg
Jsjjdjshhshshehhdfjijajhdjdjwjwuahahhwhhwhhahwywyyw hsuhshhshwyysysyeys hsyshyeysyeywy.hhheyusuwuwuuwuwuw.uduusueueu. heyeueuueueueu (copy and paste dumb ass pic here) <- what I jus read...a bunch of words that said nothing. Smh

DaMouth
Sorry about that. Ive been out of town in a major conference. Quick Vegas trip. Glad to see you chime in. Whats up? How are you?

Had no idea the Internet troll conference was in Vegas this year. Red Roof or Days Inn??

Reactions: nepsy7
Had no idea the Internet troll conference was in Vegas this year. Red Roof or Days Inn??
Well...I'm glad you asked.
I do a lot, outside of what I am about to share with you....

So yeah....
Some of these posters on here are on my Facebook. Everyone has always wondered "well heck how does Swett2victory have so much freedom all day on here". Here is my WHY

One day during my 22th year in the military a kind friend rang my phone as I was on my way home on a beautiful yet peaceful Thursday evening. He said "Buddy Ive got something youve got to see". Naturally, I said "What is it - is everything ok?". He said "you need to see this". So I listened and detoured to his house.

What I saw was awesome, yet my friend was acting a bit too exciting and out of his ordinary behavior. So I said to myself on one hand "This kid is up to no good". But on the other hand I said "What if.......what if my friend who I attended church with, played golf with, basketball with, and hung out with was about to change not only my life, but the life of my family.

So I remember telling him this "look I'm going to do this with you, but more than anything I need this to be real not only for me, but for my family".

You see, what no one knew at the time is that my little boys dream of making Command Sergeant Major in The United States Army was gone, was shot, was out the door. I was burned out and I was looking for something new, something different, and something exciting.

And I found it.......Mr. Blue and Gold22, I found it.

Ever since then we have been on over 12 destinations in the past 2 years at wholesale verses retail. All of them 4-5 star vacations at 2-3 star prices. You know, the average person goes on one trip a year.

Remember, the devil is out to Steal, Kill, and Destroy. We are a successful family and we enjoy life at the fullest. When we hit the worlds retirement age, we wont have no regrets for what we accomplished in life.

Struggle is hard. If we’re always trading time for money how are we ever going to get ahead. We always say “Someday”

For most “Someday” becomes “Never”.

If you went on an exotic vacation with your family, came back home and had more in your bank account than when you originally left, would that be ok?

I am now disrupting the Facebook algorithm as we speak and reaching out to many through out the world and helping to spread the word. Right smack from the comfort of my home.

No boss, no schedule. As a family we do what we want, when we want, with whom we want, and for however long we want to do it.

Are you ready to get rid of your Red Roof or Days Inn membership and come with us?
(if not, no big deal, but just let me know. Thanks)

Yes or No?

NOTE: If not, tell the world what you dont know about me.
Pirate.jpg

San.jpg

Cabana.jpg

scuba.jpg

So yeah....
Some of these posters on here are on my Facebook. Everyone has always wondered "well heck how does Swett2victory have so much freedom all day on here". Here is my WHY

One day during my 22th year in the military a kind friend rang my phone as I was on my way home on a beautiful yet peaceful Thursday evening. He said "Buddy Ive got something youve got to see". Naturally, I said "What is it - is everything ok?". He said "you need to see this". So I listened and detoured to his house.

What I saw was awesome, yet my friend was acting a bit too exciting and out of his ordinary behavior. So I said to myself on one hand "This kid is up to no good". But on the other hand I said "What if.......what if my friend who I attended church with, played golf with, basketball with, and hung out with was about to change not only my life, but the life of my family.

So I remember telling him this "look I'm going to do this with you, but more than anything I need this to be real not only for me, but for my family".

You see, what no one knew at the time is that my little boys dream of making Command Sergeant Major in The United States Army was gone, was shot, was out the door. I was burned out and I was looking for something new, something different, and something exciting.

Ever since then we have been on over 12 destinations in the past 2 years at wholesale verses retail. All of them 4-5 star vacations at 2-3 star prices. You know, the average person goes on one trip a year.

Remember, the devil is out to Steal, Kill, and Destroy. We are a successful family and we enjoy life at the fullest. When we hit the worlds retirement age, we wont have no regrets for what we accomplished in life.

Struggle is hard. If we’re always trading time for money how are we ever going to get ahead. We always say “Someday”

If you went on an exotic vacation with your family, came back home and had more in your bank account than when you originally left, would that be ok?

I am now disrupting the Facebook algorithm as we speak and reaching out to many through out the world and helping to spread the word. Right smack from the comfort of my home.

No boss, no schedule. As a family we do what we want, when we want, with whom we want, and for however long we want to do it.

Are you ready to get rid of your Red Roof or Days Inn membership and come with us?

Yes or No?

Pirate.jpg

San.jpg

Cabana.jpg

scuba.jpg
TL;DR he is in World Ventures

So yeah....

Yes or No?

Pirate.jpg

San.jpg

Cabana.jpg

scuba.jpg

Fascinating. The exciting adventures of the internet troll.

Well a lil bird told me that creek may have their man. But then again Nepsy7 is not on here giving us the information so I’m not really sure if what I heard was true.
And here I'm thinking I was the only one in the know. I have the name, but I am not releasing it. The fact of the matter is that the name was already in place before Coach P's announcement went public.

Last edited:
And here I'm thinking I was the only one in the know. I have the name, but I am not releasing it. The fact of the matter is that the name was already in place before Coach P's announcement went public.
I have it from the highest authority that the new hire is none other than Bobby Boucher from the University of Louisiana! I can just see his press conference now and him quoting that his momma said Vance and S2V2 are the devil! With the New coach being a former blue chip linebacker the creek should be hell on defense next year!

I know hence ‘Orange chicken’. SE guilford falcons, color orange lol...

So wait....
Let me get this straight. You're saying the AD, principal, superintendent and school board have a say in an agreement to the terms to make it work through their channels. Not the coaches decision alone. Correct?
Happens all the time in VA, the hiring school agrees to find teaching positions for said assistant coaches for said head coach.

Happens all the time in VA, the hiring school agrees to find teaching positions for said assistant coaches for said head coach.
And if you could please...
What position(s) do these individual(s) hold in the hiring school that assist said head coach to find a teaching position for said assistant coach?

Choose from the following:

A. Janitor
B. Lawncare and Service Department
C. Librarian
D. School Principal
E. Resource Officer
F. JROTC Instructor
G. All of the above

And if you could please...
What position(s) do these individual(s) hold in the hiring school that assist said head coach to find a teaching position for said assistant coach?

Choose from the following:

A. Janitor
C. Librarian
D. School Principal
E. Resource Officer
F. JROTC Instructor
G. All of the above

With the amount of turnover in education these days, finding suitable openings is often pretty simple.

With the amount of turnover in education these days, finding suitable openings is often pretty simple.
What is your answer

A. Janitor
C. Librarian
D. School Principal
E. Resource Officer
F. JROTC Instructor
G. All of the above

What is your answer

A. Janitor
C. Librarian
D. School Principal
E. Resource Officer
F. JROTC Instructor
G. All of the above
I don’t see pyramid builder listed.

I don’t see pyramid builder listed.
Then pick the best answer from the choices given. Remember, do not guess. There's only one right answer.

What is your answer

A. Janitor
C. Librarian
D. School Principal
E. Resource Officer
F. JROTC Instructor
G. All of the above

Then pick the best answer from the choices given. Remember, do not guess. There's only one right answer.

What is your answer

A. Janitor
C. Librarian
D. School Principal
E. Resource Officer
F. JROTC Instructor
G. All of the above
WTF is your problem? Stop being an Ass.

Reactions: Raiders Rollin
WTF is your problem? Stop being an Ass.
No problem here.

The Conversation started when Blue and Gold22 state that a coach can hire a coach. That's fault statement.

A coach has no hiring authority. A coach though can request whom ever he wants all day long.

Where's the problem?

No problem here.

The Conversation started when Blue and Gold22 state that a coach can hire a coach. That's fault statement.

A coach has no hiring authority. A coach though can request whom ever he wants all day long.

Where's the problem?
Technically you’re right about hiring authority. Though I would contend that the real authority lies with the school board. But I think you may be confusing authority with power.

Technically you’re right about hiring authority. Though I would contend that the real authority lies with the school board. But I think you may be confusing authority with power.
You're late. This has already been discussed

I’m sad they didn’t stay in house with the head coaching hire but at the end of the day, I’m sure they got Coach P input in the hire so I trust the new leadership at the Creek.

Let’s give nepsy his credit, he was first to break the news.

Reactions: 704CougarsDad
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT