ADVERTISEMENT

Baseball Big & Little Smoky Mountain Conferences Combined for Baseball?

tarheelg

Sep 21, 2001
Creedmoor, NC
Based on what I see on maxpreps with conference records, it appears that Big & Little Smoky Mtn are one big conference baseball, as it also appears that a bunch of Little Smoky schools are not fielding a baseball team this year, please advise...(as I try to get ahead of the game on playoff projections for when that time comes)

I don't think Nantahala has ever had a baseball team; and Highlands sometimes does and sometimes doesn't. Hiwassee Dam usually has one, and Blue Ridge, several years ago, made the regional 1A finals, losing to Chatham Central.

Yes, i'm hoping to get confirmation that all games between Big & Little Smoky teams with each other are conference games...it appears they are on maxpreps but that site also still lists these two leagues as separate

Yes, i'm hoping to get confirmation that all games between Big & Little Smoky teams with each other are conference games...it appears they are on maxpreps but that site also still lists these two leagues as separate
There is no "Little Smoky" in baseball, at least this season. Hiwassee Dam and Blue Ridge are both part of the Big Smoky in baseball this year.

Reactions: TigerDen2
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT