ADVERTISEMENT

Best week one games in 1a

What week 1 games are the most interesting

I gotta think East Surry at Robbinsville has to be high on the list. I think both have been in 3 title games in last ten years.
East may have lost Whitt good offensive line coach to West Stokes. I'm sure his son will follow to West

Reactions: BK13T-$
2A North Surry at Mt Airy should be a telling game for both. Last year North Surry gave The Bears all they wanted in the first half. If Mt Airy has the year they want to have, I believe it starts with this game. The Bear Offense can not wait until the second half and The Defense must be air tight on the first play, and all other plays, of the game.

In all candor I believe the Bears biggest challenge will be the workings that go on between their own ears! If their mind set is correct, their talent will take care of the rest. But they must have a clear vision of their mission at all times.

East may have lost Whitt good offensive line coach to West Stokes. I'm sure his son will follow to West
Kids are already at west. Man. We screwed that up big time. Out principal should have his rear kicked in
That is a huge loss for East Surry. I had heard that he and his son had gone to West Stokes but wasn’t sure if it were true. West Stokes got a 2 for 1, a great coach and a great football player.

Last edited:
Reactions: RealStihl
2A North Surry at Mt Airy should be a telling game for both. Last year North Surry gave The Bears all they wanted in the first half. If Mt Airy has the year they want to have, I believe it starts with this game. The Bear Offense can not wait until the second half and The Defense must be air tight on the first play, and all other plays, of the game.

In all candor I believe the Bears biggest challenge will be the workings that go on between their own ears! If their mind set is correct, their talent will take care of the rest. But they must have a clear vision of their mission at all times.
I think Mt Airy will name the score in every regular season game except for maybe Starmount. Good luck to the Bears. Should be another special year in Mayberry as long as you stay healthy.

I dont know much about CC Day, but goin off their record last year i'd reckon it would say a lot if Swain loses/can't score much.
CC Day one of of those spread teams Robbinsville played them twice in 2015 and 2016 CC Day ran away with both of those games and they still had a losing record hard to tell about them teams in Charlotte area never know what you gonna get

CC Day one of of those spread teams Robbinsville played them twice in 2015 and 2016 CC Day ran away with both of those games and they still had a losing record hard to tell about them teams in Charlotte area never know what you gonna get
Thanks for the info, guess we will really get to see if Swain's spread has improved from last year against a team used to defending it.

Reactions: BK13T-$
Thomasville-Randleman will be a very good game. Both teams are traditionally strong, well coached and coming off good 22-23 seasons.

Reactions: Chute Boxe Hero
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT