ADVERTISEMENT

Best & most unique food at games?

GG4BAMA

Dec 4, 2002
It's the offseason and I'm a little bored. Just for the sake of having a little fun on here during the offseason.

What school has the best and/or most unique food item/s in their concession stands on gameday?

WS Carver in their heydays also had fish fry. I always looked forward to going and having a fish sandwich.

And I know it is nothing special about Hot Dogs, but I have probably been to at least 75 different NC high schools and East Surry has the best.

At Kannapolis it's definitely the chili cheese fries with jalapeno peppers on them. They are that good. I know ppl who will get three orders of them during the game

The concession food at Shelby is not only good, but offers a full selection of freshly cooked goodies. Hotdogs, burgers, fries, wings, pizza, nachos, fried bologna sandwich, fried liver mush sandwich (local favorite), popcorn, peanuts, many types of candy, cold drinks, water, Gatorade, hot chocolate. All good.

Reactions: GG4BAMA
In 2017, I went to Phoenix, AZ on a business trip and didn't have anything to do on that particular Friday night, so another guy and I went to watch the Chandler @ Pinnacle (Spencer Rattler was QB there then) game and they had Fried Jalapeno Cheddar Rattlesnake Tacos. Best damn thing I've still ever had anywhere. Locally in WNC, I can't remember if it was Madison or Mitchell had a fried liver mush sandwich with fried green tomatoes on it. It was absolutely delicious! And now, I'm starving... Lol.

The ranch at Crest. Order a chili dog and all you get is chili in a hotdog bun.

Had the fried pickles at Crest once, pretty damn good too...just needed some homemade ranch. Wish somebody would serve a good grilled cheese (I know, thats random) Crest also has liver mush, its delicious. Heard Burns on the home side does grilled Corn on the cob, if true, well done Bulldogs. Some salt and vinegar fries would go a long way too cleveland county.

Reactions: seadog28
Had the fried pickles at Crest once, pretty damn good too...just needed some homemade ranch. Wish somebody would serve a good grilled cheese (I know, thats random) Crest also has liver mush, its delicious. Heard Burns on the home side does grilled Corn on the cob, if true, well done Bulldogs. Some salt and vinegar fries would go a long way too cleveland county.

Yeah the FFA has been doing the grilled corn on the cob. Also Coach’s dad has been cooking chicken wings.

Reactions: crest91
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT