ADVERTISEMENT

Best High School Programs by State

That is wrong for PA the best program has been Aliquippa
notable names from that school
Mike Ditka, Sean Gilbert, Ty Law , Rerell Revis

For the past 50 years Aliquippa has won and won a lot and it's not even close.. I would like to see them play Shelby and Reidsville since they are a AA size school. Since 2003 their record is 203-26

Last edited:
Reactions: BlackKnightNut

For the past 50 years Aliquippa has won and won a lot and it's not even close.. I would like to see them play Shelby and Reidsville since they are a AA size school. Since 2003 their record is 203-26
That’s quite a list of notable names from that school, 3 of those are or will be NFL Hall of Famers.

That’s quite a list of notable names from that school, 3 of those are or will be NFL Hall of Famers.
They have had more number 1 draft picks than any other high school in the country. For some run down steel town they pump them out. Tony Dorsett and Tommie Campbell was born there as well Check them out it will be worth it Good football is good football

Last edited:

Reidsville's record since 2003 is 225-32....Shelby's is 210-49......................

I believe in 2017 the week the Lions played the number 5 ranked team in the country Reidsville was playing a tough Morehead team.

Reidsville has to play morehead. They have no choice but to play morehead, McMichael and Rockingham. Every now and then morehead is pretty good. Last time being 2015.

Theyve changed it then because I saw this last fall and we were both on it. Both should be
I believe you looked at the MaxPreps dynasty rankings.

Both Reidsville and Shelby are listed. In their Top 50 Dynasties of All Time Reidsville is #32 and Shelby is #37.

Last edited:
I believe in 2017 the week the Lions played the number 5 ranked team in the country Reidsville was playing a tough Morehead team.

Oh really cool I was talking about last season but if you wanna talk 2017 howd yall do in the title game? Oh wait...

I love Shelby and Rville fans... Seriously. You guys are awesome. Very knowlegable posters. And absolute gold with the comebacks that go in a never-ending cycle

Reactions: thekidd12

Did some work up there in Aliquippa and Ambridge in 2012. Amazing how much talent has come out of that little town.

Reactions: sammyk
Ambridge PA, home of UNC basketballer Dennis Wuycik. You old guys will remember him! All American, Academic All American.

Reactions: ocdavis31
not a UNC fan but Wuycik was a great basketball player...and you're right btango, I'm one of the old guys......................memory hasn't gone away yet....lol...................

Reactions: btango
Aliquippa pretty much is Shelby and Reidsville they actually play up in classification and have for years. They have about 500 kids in the school which would make them a 1A school anywhere but play up in class 3A

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT