ADVERTISEMENT

Best Game In The ECC This Week

Tiger_Pride21

Mar 1, 2021
5-0 Kinston @ 4-1 East Duplin
This should be a good one. I think Kinston has more firepower on offense, but the defenses are pretty much even. Those of us that have been down to ED knows how hard it is to come out of there with a win. I say Kinston leaves from ED 6-0 17-7

Reactions: daagoob
Better not sleep on Kinston. Granted their competition hasnt been the best so far, but they seem to have a good defense. From what I have seen on highlights they like to throw it around.

ED better hope they can defend the pass and control the clock with their ground game.

Hope ED wins but Kinston will be a tough matchup. Winner will probably finish 2nd this year.

They won't be sleeping on Kinston. It's going to be a tough game but think ED will win. Maybe the fence guy is sleeping on everyone else.

I know the ED staff isn't sleeping on Kinston, speaking of posters who think it might be a 2 TD spread.

Fence guy likes to take a nap once in a while but that's about it. Nothing but respect for Coach Holley and his program.

Reactions: dogs79
I know the ED staff isn't sleeping on Kinston, speaking of posters who think it might be a 2 TD spread.

Fence guy likes to take a nap once in a while but that's about it. Nothing but respect for Coach Holley and his program.
I dont think they'll (kinston) be able to beat ed on the line. Ed has a strong running game as usual, and that's why the 2 td nod. It'll be interesting though. Let's just see how it all shakes out.

If my dogs get by Kinston next week, the dogs and the Panthers will battle it out for the conf. championship. The dog house will be packed and rockin.
If my dogs get by Kinston next week, the dogs and the Panthers will battle it out for the conf. championship. The dog house will be packed and rockin.
I will be at that game in Kinston

Goob gonna be in Lenoir county ( to see a real team play ) just joking goob!! I have family in Kinston Goob Might be a good game to come too!! How ya been man

• Haha
Reactions: daagoob and UNC91
I’ve been good, I’m looking forward to seeing a great game.

Come on bro, swo should have beat Kinston period. Got away from the run for some reason. This game won't be close, Kinston can't stop the run....

The back at WRH by far best in conference top 5 in the east for 2a. Kinston couldnt stop the sophomore from swo all night, wrh easy 20+

Reactions: dogs79
Come on bro, swo should have beat Kinston period. Got away from the run for some reason. This game won't be close, Kinston can't stop the run....

The back at WRH by far best in conference top 5 in the east for 2a. Kinston couldnt stop the sophomore from swo all night, wrh easy 20+
If you knew what we know you’d understand why I’m going. I wouldn’t miss this game for anything. There’s going to be fireworks 💥.

Oh ok so inside info from the streets of Ecity! Michael Buffer gonna be there pregame to say "Lets get ready to rumble!!"

Lol, just when I thought this mess couldnt get more laughable.

If you knew what we know you’d understand why I’m going. I wouldn’t miss this game for anything. There’s going to be fireworks 💥.

Damn holding inside info to yourself? What's going on? Do I need to listen in to this game. Wrh by as much as they want. Over in 2nd quarter. Again Kinston can not and will not stop the run goobs? Let me know. I'll shoot my number u can text it

Reactions: Maiden Creek
Damn holding inside info to yourself? What's going on? Do I need to listen in to this game. Wrh by as much as they want. Over in 2nd quarter. Again Kinston can not and will not stop the run goobs? Let me know. I'll shoot my number u can text it
We play tomorrow night in a conference showdown against Manteo. I’m glad this game got moved up because this will be the first time I’ve seen the Redskins play.

😂😂😂😂 A kicker, what’s that? Manteo worries me, those kids have nothing to lose. We better not overlook them or we’ll take our first loss

U gave up on the kicker. Mark it didn't, will hurt you in the postseason

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT