ADVERTISEMENT

Bear Grass Charter needs FB games 2018

Fill one with Washington Co. High School. I'm sure at least one of those dates is from the former Creswell. Come on Tony it makes perfect sense.

That conference might be the worst one in the last 40 years. Its now Mattamuskeet, Columbia, and Bear Grass. Maybe Cape Hatteras will have a team...maybe not.

Reactions: gurnade
That conference might be the worst one in the last 40 years. Its now Mattamuskeet, Columbia, and Bear Grass. Maybe Cape Hatteras will have a team...maybe not.

And just think, one will get an automatic bid come November.

Would you even have a 3A school if you combine all those schools lol?

You would have a big 1A only and their travel to a central school would require a charter bus. Bear Grass was decent last year. I think they would have done (better than) ...as well as AHS did vs Pamlico in the first round. Their 7 wins deserved that playoff game more than some of the others who got in with 3 or 4 wins.

That's why I suggested playing Washington Co. HS. Even a loss would raise their power ranking.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT