ADVERTISEMENT

BBQ Competition Needed at Richmond County

fightin_scots_2010

Nov 14, 2007
Perfectly in the middle of the state so we can finally settle the age old battle: Western vs. Eastern 'cue. Open entry for Raiders and Scots tailgaters...

NO MUSTARD ALLOWED! AND BEEF IS NOT BARBECUE.

484_IMG_1414.JPG

That would be fun as heck. Maybe could use it as a type of fund raiser. Talk it up and lets see where it goes.

Originally posted by fightin_scots_2010:
Perfectly in the middle of the state so we can finally settle the age old battle: Western vs. Eastern 'cue. Open entry for Raiders and Scots tailgaters...

NO MUSTARD ALLOWED! AND BEEF IS NOT BARBECUE.

ec
There is a Christian Men's BBQ Contest held in Rockingham in early spring. This coming one will be the third year.

As I recall ya'll guys loved the Lexington pig that I brought down for the Scotland-Richmond tailgate some years ago.

fightin_scots2010,
Is there any type of waiver that can be approved for a Steak Competition? Secondly, is your cooking American Idol team scheduled to stop in Lawnburg sir?

(((( Break ))))
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(((( Over ))))

GO SCOTS,
steak_and_eggs_dream.jpg
[/URL]
Here is my coupon but yet expired sir.
This is a great opportunity to expose your steak cooking talent at best. If you could please make mine Medium Rare with a tad of that olive oil, basil leaves, onion powder, garlic powder South of The Border seasoning, onions, some browm Anchomama Rice, Mexican Beans, and some Colombian Coffee.

PLEASE DO NOT MAKE ME WAIT 7 YEARS
tumblr_m7ncxaVQXM1r8p8yuo1_500.png
[/URL]

joker-laugh.gif
[/URL]

FIGHTIN_SCOTS_2010......THANKS

This post was edited on 12/2 12:36 PM by swett2victory

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT