ADVERTISEMENT

1A Basketball Season Wake Up,Come Alive !

Have a good night. and good luck to the team you support !
Big changes this year in most western conferences. Changes happen every few years I guess.
Like the NWC, the top boy's teams are on the bottom.

WS Prep and Bishop have consistently been on the top and are still on the top. There aren’t any changes there. MA boys are at the bottom, but I don’t see that changing over the next few years either.

Reactions: TD-FridayNight
Last edited:
Lincoln Charter has a very good team again this year. I would love to see a rematch between Lincoln Charter and WS Prep again. Both teams play a very tough non conference that gives the impression they may be down. But both teams are very good again. I like Bishop, Community Schools of Davidson and Starmount to give them both a run for their money this year. 1A basketball is going to be fun come playoffs this year.

And TD-FridayNight....keep up the good work on reporting scores and bringing attention to 1A basketball. Some people, like myself, enjoy seeing reports from you. I don't have a dog in the show anymore but do enjoy keeping up with basketball in general. Thanks

And TD-FridayNight....keep up the good work on reporting scores and bringing attention to 1A basketball. Some people, like myself, enjoy seeing reports from you. I don't have a dog in the show anymore but do enjoy keeping up with basketball in general. Thanks
Thanks, Dadof23 & Mavrick69, I put in a lot of hours helping NCPreps researching things that no one thinks of and a couple do put me down but only from jealousy because I do my research. I think I will take a week or 2 vacation just to see if anyone picks up the slack. If not I will be back, or I have not decides ! Pure crap to be disrespected ........

Last edited:
After tomorrow night Mount Airy and East Surry Boys may be struggling to stay out of last place if they both lose . Big drop for Mount Airy.
WSPrep vs North Stokes
Mount Airy vs Bishop
East Surry vs South Stokes

Last edited:
Reactions: PantherPit07
looks it has picked up on here even more since conference play has started.

Come Friday the NWC Boys & Girls will be halfway through conference play..
Games @ team in Bold.
Boys Below
North Stokes vs
South Stokes, A NS win
East Surry vs Mount Airy , If MA loses to ES it could put them in last place.
WSPrep vs Bishop, A WSPrep win gives them 1st place in the conference a lose they tie.
Surry Central vs Mount Airy, A nonconference make up game I think

Last edited:
Reactions: BravesGWY
looks it has picked up on here since conference play has started.

Come Friday the NWC Boys & Girls will be halfway through conference play..
Games @ team in Bold.
Boys Below
North Stokes vs
South Stokes, A NS win
East Surry vs Mount Airy , If MA loses to ES it could put them in last place.
WSPrep vs Bishop, A WSPrep win gives them 1st place in the conference a lose they tie.
Surry Central vs Mount Airy, A nonconference make up game I think
In the Girls, the winner of the Mount Airy vs East Surry will have sole position of 1st place in the NWC conference @ 5-0 & the loser 4-1
http://www.maxpreps.com/league/zRqguMYZcUeLYUByMYn-dA/standings-northwest-1a.htm

MaxPreps showing Bessemer City beat Lincoln Charter last night. Has to be their first conference loss in years.

They did beat LCS however, LCS was missing four guys (two starters) due to the flu. But BS played well. I think from what one of the parents said, first loss in 3 years in conference and first home loss in 4 years for LCS.

There is a lot of great posters on here that I think a lot of, then there is also a couple of Dirt Bags that only want to ride our backs to get attention because they are only here for attention from the ones that do the hard work trying to help others by giving information to all that want it.. One or two are advantaged school supporters and one or two only looking for attention on the backs of us that work hard posting information to help others to see things they may miss or know not how to find ! ! ! I am here to help not after attention. Notice they only post when they have nothing to talk about or debate but only try to attack posts they know they have no answer to but to try and put it down with no reasoning but to cover their advantaged teams. Don't let them fool you. I am only here for scores and bring out the truth of these Fake supporters of the advantaged schools. Will you let them make fools of us, I want. We need to stick together as public schools.....

There is a lot of great posters on here that I think a lot of, then there is also a couple of Dirt Bags that only want to ride our backs to get attention because they are only here for attention from the ones that do the hard work trying to help others by giving information to all that want it.. One or two are advantaged school supporters and one or two only looking for attention on the backs of us that work hard posting information to help others to see things they may miss or know not how to find ! ! ! I am here to help not after attention. Notice they only post when they have nothing to talk about or debate but only try to attack posts they know they have no answer to but to try and put it down with no reasoning but to cover their advantaged teams. Don't let them fool you. I am only here for scores and bring out the truth of these Fake supporters of the advantaged schools. Will you let them make fools of us, I want. We need to stick together as public schools.....

This thread was way down the list so it's clear you want to be dramatic... having been married and raising three teenage daughters there are some things that are abundantly clear and one of the certainties of life is that there are two classes of people that love DRAMA....

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread was way down the list so it's clear you want to be dramatic... having been married and raising three teenage daughters there are some things that are abundantly clear and one of the certainties of life is that there are two classes of people that love DRAMA....
The post was posted here because of your posts on my NWC Scores thread. I did not want it to get way off the scoring topic so I brought it here. I see threads way down the list all the time that come back to the top. Some have over 13000 views and some more and have been going for a year or longer. LOL you are one pitiful person that can't find something to talk about without attacking someone.
You do not have the common sense to start a thread or carry on a debate without personal attacks. I have 2 threads with almost 8000 views in less than a month and the only way you get your views is on my threads. Now think about how juvenile your post is. Is it not you being dramatic or jealous that I got what was no basketball talk going on and it was January 16th and I started this thread & the score thread and the boards have been alive ever since. You have never started a thread, only attacked or been negative with those of us that keep things going without attacking people to get attention. You are a pitiful person that don't know but one way to talk on these boards, negatively and with your nasty attacks. Grow up ! ! I am sick of your attacks and everyone else is sick of us going at each other. As I said ,stay out of my way and I will yours ! ! I said I could but you couldn't in another post and I was right, here you are again wanting attention.

3D,The Jealous Joker
th

Last edited:
A lot of basketball talk now everywhere but the NWC, MVC & the WPC .
It is good to see the girls are getting a lot of respect and more talk then the boys this year. Seems the girl's games have gotten more exciting in the last few years and some could just maybe beat a few of the boys . LOL
Go girls, you are keeping the boards hot !

You asked if there were Hayesville fans here, I was wondering why you asked that? If you were just curious or if you had a question?

You asked if there were Hayesville fans here, I was wondering why you asked that? If you were just curious or if you had a question?
Sorry, you either got the wrong thread or wrong poster. I seem to remember someone asking that but I can't remember it being me. I went back to January and did not see that I asked it but good to see you here.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT